Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #84 Walker Stalker Annie Stan(ny)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Grunt would have taken my advice and legged it by now
Good luck mate x

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Those suitcases are so naff.
But ‘where’s her sister Lauryn?’ I think this is either a massive ploy to drum up engagement around two complete nobodies wedding or she really has been shafted by them.

Bet they asked for the kids to attend and she said NoT wiThOut mE!!

Reactions: 27
Hmmmm
Loz will you be there understandably or not ?
I’ve asked you this before

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmmmm
Loz will you be there understandably or not ?
I’ve asked you this before
I reckon she is already there, been told if she causes any drama she won’t be going. I expect she will be on her best behaviour until after the wedding (boring) J

Reactions: 28
Now if I could just squeeze that old joke in about her being like the titanic… Not because she’s a big unit with a myriad of flaws… But more so cause a thousand men went down on her.
Bet she went down quicker than the titanic !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it going to be OK mag exclusive ? Cant see her making it to Hello .

• Haha

Those suitcases are so naff.
Imagine having the fact that your sister is a slag being mentioned in every article that’s meant to be about you.
I’ll bet Chloe is furious
She can’t do anything without Prozza and her mistakes taking up half the column space
The shame !!!

Reactions: 43
Lauryn will be absolutely livid if she can’t use the wedding as a bikini on the beach pap shot opportunity

Reactions: 20
Hoping olivia does an exclusive with the sun on sunday just to wipe them smug teeth off chloes grin. Chloe was more than happy making digs at annie and supporting her home wreckin slag of a sisters choices and decisions. So lets hope tht karma pays her a pre wedding visit

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Lauryn’s definitely already there.
Wow wall and barbers pics taken last week and uploaded this week.
Why else would the hairdresser pap shots come out a week later? To make it look like she’s still in England.

Reactions: 30
Be bleeping funny if Kyle pulled the pin on his permission for her globetrotting with unwanted’s whilst court is active, which he can do 😂

Hope Chloe gets the shits on her wedding day

That’s for being a twit to Annie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.