Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #84 Walker Stalker Annie Stan(ny)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of money kyle has handed over to proz with the house, both their schooling, new cars, maintenenance, holidays, lump sums, plus any blackmail gains we don’t know about I bet he wishes he had just given her the money to abort now it would have been cheaper and he’d get less tit

• Wow
Reactions: 51
The amount of money kyle has handed over to proz with the house, both their schooling, new cars, maintenenance, holidays, lump sums, plus any blackmail gains we don’t know about I bet he wishes he had just given her the money to abort now it would have been cheaper and he’d get less tit
She wouldn’t have gone through with it and she would have kept the money, from conception the script was written, nothing will ever be enough she will always want more!

Reactions: 42
Yeah she wouldn’t of got an abortion she’s a liar but his the thickest for going back there.

Reactions: 28
Do we think “Step Daddy” Big Back Pete was invited to Khloe’s wedding & is still going 👀

Maybe they’ve not fallen out after all as it would be a tad bit awkward for Lauryn #️⃣ All or None

Kleenex can’t see his cousins or play football (inbuilt) IYKYK with his Brothers Romeo, Ryan, Rain, Reason or since source (Lauryn) said he doesn’t know their name 🤥 his other Brother Remi, that he conveniently can’t remember & doesn’t cry for his friend/brother but does for Kyle because it’s his Dad.

Ask Dim Lauryn or isn’t he rich enough to bully & manipulate alongside emotionally abusing mind that miracle baby of hers to cry & shed tears for a man that’s just not interested!

Lauryn you miserable woman pretending the only thing your child does is cry for a man called Kyle Walker & talk terrible Es Spaniel!

Understandably he remembers everything however he seems to have forgotten his Aunties, Cousins, Brothers & friend but it’s okay for him to cry over “KYLE Walker”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If a smeg American style fridge went to my sisters wedding and I was uninvited I’d be throwing hands

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we think “Step Daddy” Big Back Pete was invited to Khloe’s wedding & is still going 👀

Maybe they’ve not fallen out after all as it would be a tad bit awkward for Lauryn #️⃣ All or None

Kleenex can’t see his cousins or play football (inbuilt) IYKYK with his Brothers Romeo, Ryan, Rain, Reason or since source (Lauryn) said he doesn’t know their name 🤥 his other Brother Remi, that he conveniently can’t remember & doesn’t cry for his friend/brother but does for Kyle because it’s his Dad.

Ask Dim Lauryn or isn’t he rich enough to bully & manipulate alongside emotionally abusing mind that miracle baby of hers to cry & shed tears for a man that’s just not interested!

Lauryn you miserable woman pretending the only thing your child does is cry for a man called Kyle Walker & talk terrible Es Spaniel!

Understandably he remembers everything however he seems to have forgotten his Aunties, Cousins, Brothers & friend but it’s okay for him to cry over “KYLE Walker”
MJ follows that place as well

Reactions: 10
Loz is still in Brighton
Kairo was at a barbers today getting his hair done
I still think she’s going the wedding of the century though she’s probably helped pay for it with Kyle’s dosh 🤥

Early thread suggestion - Lauryn won’t eat shop-bought bread, she’ll sit on a married man’s dick instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
Lauryn can’t go to the hairdressers without being papped but Kairo Goodman-something, son of KYLE WALKER, managed to sneak to the barbers unnoticed?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She'll be going to the wedding of the year for sure but very secretive and private as she's the Kim K of the famalam...

• Haha
She mustn’t have phoned them this time 🤣… keeping going to the wedding on the down low…. #fakefallout … all as thick as thieves!
Maybe it’s cause I’m northern but I’ve never seen a pap at Manchester airport 😂
---
And a father who publicly called him a mistake....
I mean I take offence when my da calls me “slack bleep” (I mean I am mind, and I dunno how I manage to own & run a house 😂) but if he called me a mistake I’d tell him & his bleeping toolbox to do one.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Early thread suggestion - Lauryn won’t eat shop-bought bread, she’ll sit on a married man’s dick instead.
I think we should make it ‘tit’ instead of sit so there’s no doubting how much of a rotten bottom she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Loz is still in Brighton
Kairo was at a barbers today getting his hair done
I still think she’s going the wedding of the century though she’s probably helped pay for it with Kyle’s dosh 🤥
Lies, Kiro was at the salon having a perm then stocked up on curly ellie for his “Jamaican” hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.