Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #84 Walker Stalker Annie Stan(ny)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You dirty bastards all voting you’d shag him need your heads testing
One way trip to Broadoak for you all you lunatics
Do not include me in that... wouldn't go near him with lauryns....
---
One of the funniest things I've ever seen in9 my life. Imagine being that much of a bleeping home wrecking slag people post that tit about you I would simply collapse in a bleeping heap. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

It's the grapes at the undercarriage for me. Big dangleberry goodman

• Haha
Reactions: 27
One of the funniest things I've ever seen in9 my life. Imagine being that much of a bleeping home wrecking slag people post that tit about you I would simply collapse in a bleeping heap. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

The G-wagon one nearly ended me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nadia Essex was on here?! How did I miss that?!
😂 Another tattler accused me of being Nadia Fatty Essex, I ignored them for ages & one day they just took it too far.
I exploded into a rage 😤 when they we’re constantly accusing me of being a washed up drunk from some reality TV show 😳

Glad when they crawled back under a rock!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do not include me in that... wouldn't go near him with lauryns....
---

You’d never see me or hear from me again, the embarrassment I’d be on Elon’s flight in to next universe
Unhinged witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine growing up knowing your mother wanted to abort you in exchange for £3m. Poor Kairo... what chance does he have in life with a mother like that?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe she hasn’t been papped at airport with those ridiculous KW suitcases for Portugal

Girl. Sameeee. I love a big nose too 😂😍
God gives a man a big nose as a warning to women, never met a man with a big nose that wasn’t an accomplished and prolific liar. Kyle ain’t done anything to disprove my theory.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually can’t cope with her rattling on about E numbers in bread? But happily let men run a train through her, she’s known to have taken drugs and loved a party sesh, but a loaf of hovis is a hard no? Give it up lauryn you are no earth mother

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Wouldn't you just disappear after this 😆😆😆View attachment 2966553
I nearly pissed when I thought this was an ornament in her loaned gaff then I realised it was in a shop 🤣 it's a need lozza not a want, although we all know your battered hole don't look like that.
---
I actually can’t cope with her rattling on about E numbers in bread? But happily let men run a train through her, she’s known to have taken drugs and loved a party sesh, but a loaf of hovis is a hard no? Give it up lauryn you are no earth mother
Daddy walkerbucks said she's a good mum so she is

• Haha
I’m a nurse and never heard of e-number?
Sounds very unhealthy 🙄
Almost as unhealthy as raw dogging with a client 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t believe she hasn’t been papped at airport with those ridiculous KW suitcases for Portugal
She mustn’t have phoned them this time 🤣… keeping going to the wedding on the down low…. #fakefallout … all as thick as thieves!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.