Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #84 Walker Stalker Annie Stan(ny)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe loz has been uninvited and the hard faced witch decided to still go but with her desperate side kick pete so they can slag it about looking for their next baby daddies šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet the Grooms family are well chuffed for the tit show thatā€™s going to unravel. Whereā€™s Brightons Milf is she not travelling with horse face .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But ā€˜whereā€™s her sister Lauryn?ā€™ I think this is either a massive ploy to drum up engagement around two complete nobodies wedding or she really has been shafted by them.

Bet they asked for the kids to attend and she said NoT wiThOut mE!!
All or None šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Marriage is a trigger for Lauren.

Her parents divorcing is the reason she committed benefit fraud as a grown ass adult.
So please stop triggering her understandably x

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Chloeā€™s teeth are just the most awful teeth. The shock and disbelief never goes away each time I have the misfortune of seeing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Probably why she went all quiet for a week too. So it doesnā€™t look weird sheā€™s not posting now. No way would she have been so silent after RRRR coming out unless it benefited her.

Reactions: 21
They all make me lol, desperate to be skinny and carribean crush colour with tokky teef.....men want a woman with curves and a natural looking woman at that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 23
That article is dire! I couldnā€™t give two fucks where Lauryn is nor Chloe their all manky witches who clearly donā€™t respect marriage. Gand of slags expecting people to care about her upcoming marriage bore off

Reactions: 30
Chloeā€™s teeth are just the most awful teeth. The shock and disbelief never goes away each time I have the misfortune of seeing them.
Itā€™s mental cos her teeth actually looked really good before, and in proportion to her face! Why the big turkey teef il never know!

Reactions: 27
I miss the days when all the ā€œnewsā€ had to fit in a newspaper and you didnā€™t have limitless space to churn out stories about nobodies going to an airport

Reactions: 33
Never known the thread so quiet, come on LG get your suitcases out for the lads

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Who is Ameliaā€™s little sister? Is she referring to one of their half sisterā€™s? šŸ§

Is it just Lauren who ignores all existence of Big Seanā€™s other children? Understandably she is a hypocrite because itā€™s okay for her to ignore her half sisters & have no relationship with them by choice.

Why is she so insistent on trying to force a relationship between RRRR & KK. All the while choosing to have no relationship with her own half siblings!

Why should RRRR acknowledge their half siblings! Itā€™s all about her not whatā€™s in the best interest of all the children. Sadly her only priority is whatā€™s best Lauryn !

Understandably their presence may ruffle a few canary feathers if Big Sean is there with his other daughters & possibly his wife šŸ‘€

Generational Trauma at its finest! Lauryn needs to quit with repetitive patterns she has already damaged her childrenā€™s character & assassinated their reputations!
Let that sink in Lauryn!!

Klapped out Karroonā€™s milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, And they're like, it's better than Loz? Damn right it's better than Loz, I can teach you, but I have to charge! šŸŽ¶

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.