Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #84 Walker Stalker Annie Stan(ny)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does lauryn not realise that men respond better when women act unbothered. He isn’t going to be attracted her desperate ways if she had a brain cell she would stfu about the walkers and make it look like she’s living her “best life” instead men always want what they can’t have. Sticking the baby girl in a pair of I love daddy socks is psychopath behaviour that’s not gonna entice him proz 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Bet she tries to take all the attention away from Chloe on her wedding day, my predictions;

1. Talks about Kyle Walker to all the guests
2. Shags a married/taken footballer whilst out there
3. Tells her kids to be a nuisance and cry/be loud during the ceremony

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bet she tries to take all the attention away from Chloe on her wedding day, my predictions;

1. Talks about Kyle Walker to all the guests
2. Shags a married/taken footballer whilst out there
3. Tells her kids to be a nuisance and cry/be loud during the ceremony
Maybe Kairo has been having secret Portuguese lessons and will be officiating the wedding. Since he's fluent in Spanish he's had loads of spare time to prepare.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I am… Lauren Goldman’s account x

Messin Kairo she posted it on insta
Maybe he’s getting pageboy ready 💒
Coincidence that Step Daddy Pete cut Remi’s hair on Monday? 👀 Understandably Pan gets Kairo a hair cut on Friday? I think not, they are probably all already in Portugal, training their skin! 🙊

Amelia is already there it looks like they all might be staying in villa’s at the Quinta do (S)Lago resort.

Both Amelia & Katy follow the high performance campus on site which offers a football & dance camp for kids. Amelia has been at the gym the whole time understandably keeping her Pall Mall body in shape! 🤡

I’m convinced now they’re all in this together 🧙🧌🧙🧌🧙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Coincidence that Step Daddy Pete cut Remi’s hair on Monday? 👀 Understandably Pan gets Kairo a hair cut on Friday? I think not, they are probably all already in Portugal, training their skin! 🙊

Amelia is already there it looks like they all might be staying in villa’s at the Quinta do (S)Lago resort.

Both Amelia & Katy follow the high performance campus on site which offers a football & dance camp for kids. Amelia has been at the gym the whole time understandably keeping her Pall Mall body in shape! 🤡

I’m convinced now they’re all in this together 🧙🧌🧙🧌🧙
More than likely but do you know what, duck being them kyle walkers probably paying for the whole thing bunch of prostitutes and their unwanted spawn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine knowing your child, unwanted by their father, is paying for your entire upgraded existence.
I’d be humble as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Now if I could just squeeze that old joke in about her being like the titanic… Not because she’s a big unit with a myriad of flaws… But more so cause a thousand men went down on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine knowing your child, unwanted by their father, is paying for your entire upgraded existence.
I’d be humble as duck.
Wouldn’t you just. I’d be sweet as pie! Enjoy my holidays, swan around in my paid for car, relax in Annie’s massive house. Find a nice guy, put my feet up because the nanny’s doing all the work and love life.
She literally doesn’t realise how good she has it.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.