Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #84 Walker Stalker Annie Stan(ny)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Amelia’s little sister? Is she referring to one of their half sister’s? 🧐

Is it just Lauren who ignores all existence of Big Sean’s other children? Understandably she is a hypocrite because it’s okay for her to ignore her half sisters & have no relationship with them by choice.

Why is she so insistent on trying to force a relationship between RRRR & KK. All the while choosing to have no relationship with her own half siblings!

Why should RRRR acknowledge their half siblings! It’s all about her not what’s in the best interest of all the children. Sadly her only priority is what’s best Lauryn !

Understandably their presence may ruffle a few canary feathers if Big Sean is there with his other daughters & possibly his wife 👀

Generational Trauma at its finest! Lauryn needs to quit with repetitive patterns she has already damaged her children’s character & assassinated their reputations!
Let that sink in Lauryn!!

Klapped out Karroon’s milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, And they're like, it's better than Loz? Damn right it's better than Loz, I can teach you, but I have to charge! 🎶
That is actually such a good valid point! She has no involvement with her half sisters as her Dad moved on, yet she thinks her children should be accepted by the woman whose husband she was shagging behind her back!

It’s a madness! She’s a complete hypocrite, so entitled and full of her own self importance!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Has she never publicly acknowledged she has little sisters?
Do we know if she has any involvement with the new wife? Any idea who she is? Interested to see who Sean left Carpet Cazza for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but Amelia looks like she’s pushing 40. Her figure is weird and her boob job is shite. All 3 sisters are absolutely rotten yet rate themselves. Sometimes I wish I was delusional because gorrrrrl

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's ridiculous how much they all filter their pictures. They'll look duck all like they do online. A trio of trolls is the good to the boys goodmans

Reactions: 19
Who is Amelia’s little sister? Is she referring to one of their half sister’s? 🧐

Is it just Lauren who ignores all existence of Big Sean’s other children? Understandably she is a hypocrite because it’s okay for her to ignore her half sisters & have no relationship with them by choice.

Why is she so insistent on trying to force a relationship between RRRR & KK. All the while choosing to have no relationship with her own half siblings!

Why should RRRR acknowledge their half siblings! It’s all about her not what’s in the best interest of all the children. Sadly her only priority is what’s best Lauryn !

Understandably their presence may ruffle a few canary feathers if Big Sean is there with his other daughters & possibly his wife 👀

Generational Trauma at its finest! Lauryn needs to quit with repetitive patterns she has already damaged her children’s character & assassinated their reputations!
Let that sink in Lauryn!!

Klapped out Karroon’s milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, And they're like, it's better than Loz? Damn right it's better than Loz, I can teach you, but I have to charge! 🎶
One of The twins ✨✨
They were at Isla’s bday
Chlo job and Mj always have time for them
Just loz ignoring them the way Annie ignores her sprogs
Fukin cheek

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but Amelia looks like she’s pushing 40. Her figure is weird and her boob job is shite. All 3 sisters are absolutely rotten yet rate themselves. Sometimes I wish I was delusional because gorrrrrl
Sisters Grimm indeed 🥴

Reactions: 12
I don't know her or her mum but reading this thread and the other nobody I read... this single mama. I imagine caroon to be the same as her mum .

• Haha
I don't know her or her mum but reading this thread and the other nobody I read... this single mama. I imagine caroon to be the same as her mum .
They were the only two I read as well but I’ve gotten so bored of Aimless now and it’s not the same as it used to be, it all went a bit weird and got spoilt. Defo gotta be some similarities between Shirley YMCA hat and Caroon, both old tarts.

Reactions: 9
It’s so funny she’s the most boring person she has absolutely no content. Her whole personality is the walkers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know we hate pan but I must be behind. Why do we hate the other two aswell? Genuine question don’t come for me lol. Also… I would give away body parts for this figure

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
I know we hate pan but I must be behind. Why do we hate the other two aswell? Genuine question don’t come for me lol. Also… I would give away body parts for this figure
Youd give away body parts for wonky tits, tokky teef and a face thats twinning with michael jackson??

• Haha
Reactions: 57
When the boob job’s free so you can’t complain that one’s in Hell and ones in heaven ✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If I could afford lipo and a boob job I would definitely do it. Can’t stand their turkey teeth though 🐴

Ive seen alot of videos on tiktok saying they turkey teef give u howling breath aswell and u can never get rid of it defo not worth it
So that will be some 1st kiss as man and wife 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She’s definitely in Portugal. She ain’t silent coz she sad Kyle and Khloe dislike her.
Dirty rotten family
Those fcking teeth need slamming in next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s definitely in Portugal. She ain’t silent coz she sad Kyle and Khloe dislike her.
Dirty rotten family
Those fcking teeth need slamming in next thread title
Yeah definitely, on condition she keeps low profile and doesn’t post anything!

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
Chloes got the teef, amelias got wonky tits and lauryns got the beef

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.