Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s disgusting disowning your own children, he could easily go through court & see his own flesh & blood. Doesn’t have to have anything to do with the nutcase.
I don’t. I’ll yeet a fetus or give a child up for adoption if I don’t want it. Why should he be forced to be a part of their lives if he doesn’t want to be? He clearly doesn’t want to be.

This is what happens when women play silly games and think they can trick a man into being a part of their lives or make money off it. They deal with the consequences. She’s dealing with x2 consequences which infer that they’re no consequences, they were choices. Her choices. The end

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I think it’s disgusting disowning your own children, he could easily go through court & see his own flesh & blood. Doesn’t have to have anything to do with the nutcase.

Im so confused all these ppl saying kyle needs to see his kids kyles proven he cant be a decent dad to the KWs he cant float in and out their lives its not right any decent mother would say not a chance in hell its over but this fanny is saying he can see them in secret again? He clearly doesnt feel for them like he does RRRR cruel but true if he loved those kids no1 could stop him not annie and not lauren either he just doesnt want too and he just doesnt deserve them and lauren needs to be a proper mum and say enough is enough not enough money in the world for me to allow anyone to treat my kids bad

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s probably doing hand print Father’s Day cards to post c/o Man City.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
To the women who come on here and cry about Kyle choosing not to be a part of the kids lives,

It wasn’t that long ago that women couldn’t get credit without permission of their husband, that rape wasn’t classed as rape if the perpetrator was the husband, sexual harassment and assault was accepted in the workplace, the list is endless.

Although there are inequalities present for women today, there are also opportunities for women to exploit measures put in place to protect them from these kinds of historical issues and in doing so they make it even harder for women in general. Lauryn Goodman has exploited every one going. She’s a convicted benefit cheat and CLEARLY on TWO occasions purposely got pregnant and then went on to milk not only Kyle financially but told lies to garner sympathy which should only be available to mothers who have been left to do it all by themselves from men who are pieces of tit. Furthermore, she continues to embarrass her children and exploit them on social media and in the press for her own gain. She is the kind of woman who oppresses women further because she’s an evil witch who will exploit anything she can for her own gain.

True women do not sleep with other women’s husbands, conduct vicious social media campaigns encouraging others to bully a woman who is in fact a victim herself, put their kids through what she does or do anything she does. And she also has the nerve to try and speak out about Palestinewhen before now she’s said nothing and is actually a Tory supporter.

Women are afforded no contact for their kids from abusive ex partners yet it’s okay for Lauryn to behave the way she has over the last few years and then people want to say “oh well the courts could allow it”. No chance.

Stop playing into this weak minded poor woman narrative and focus on the fact it is and has been her and her alone who has caused those kids to be in this situation. Yes, it’s a shame for the kids. A shame they have a mother like Lauryn.

Women are amazing. Lauryn just happens to be a female.

• Heart
Reactions: 142
To the women who come on here and cry about Kyle choosing not to be a part of the kids lives,

It wasn’t that long ago that women couldn’t get credit without permission of their husband, that rape wasn’t classed as rape if the perpetrator was the husband, sexual harassment and assault was accepted in the workplace, the list is endless.

Although there are inequalities present for women today, there are also opportunities for women to exploit measures put in place to protect them from these kinds of historical issues and in doing so they make it even harder for women in general. Lauryn Goodman has exploited every one going. She’s a convicted benefit cheat and CLEARLY on TWO occasions purposely got pregnant and then went on to milk not only Kyle financially but told lies to garner sympathy which should only be available to mothers who have been left to do it all by themselves from men who are pieces of tit. Furthermore, she continues to embarrass her children and exploit them on social media and in the press for her own gain. She is the kind of woman who oppresses women further because she’s an evil witch who will exploit anything she can for her own gain.

True women do not sleep with other women’s husbands, conduct vicious social media campaigns encouraging others to bully a woman who is in fact a victim herself, put their kids through what she does or do anything she does. And she also has the nerve to try and speak out about Palestinewhen before now she’s said nothing and is actually a Tory supporter.

Women are afforded no contact for their kids from abusive ex partners yet it’s okay for Lauryn to behave the way she has over the last few years and then people want to say “oh well the courts could allow it”. No chance.

Stop playing into this weak minded poor woman narrative and focus on the fact it is and has been her and her alone who has caused those kids to be in this situation. Yes, it’s a shame for the kids. A shame they have a mother like Lauryn.

Can this be pinned to the top of every thread 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 54
To try and put it into perspective. I have two kids, with the oldest I was on the pill and in a casual relationship. I fell pregnant and instantly he said he didn’t want a baby and wouldn’t be part of his life. I decided to do it alone, he wasn’t there for scans or the birth, he never paid a penny for the child and still hasn’t. Do I think he’s a deadbeat dad? No I don’t, I could have decided to have an abortion but I wanted the baby, he has the same choice. I raised the child completely alone. My second child I was married, the baby was planned and we tried for about a year. He came to all scans and was there for the birth. We stayed together for two years and he was very much a hands on dad. When we split he went off the rails and decided he didn’t want to be a dad anymore. Now doesn’t pay anything towards his child or see him. Do I think he’s a deadbeat? Absofuckinglutely.

• Heart
Reactions: 118
She,found out so early and if that baby was a boy she would of had an early termination.but it was a girl,and she thought she had hit the jack pot .

• Heart
Reactions: 52
You must be new here.
No way that bleeping lunatic would allow the mistakes to see KW without her there and then she would be begging him to ‘go again’

Reactions: 38
She,found out so early and if that baby was a boy she would of had an early termination.but it was a girl,and she thought she had hit the jack pot .
I’m not so sure she would have terminated if it was another boy. In her greedy eyes a cash machine is a cash machine. I think it was an added bonus in her sick plan to hurt Annie that she happened to be having a girl. She also wrongly assumed that because it was a girl this time it would make Kyle want her and her mistakes. How wrong was she !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You must be new here.
No way that bleeping lunatic would allow the mistakes to see KW without her there and then she would be begging him to ‘go again’
She be knocked up so quick, but she she still be saying she’s infertile she lies so much

Reactions: 17

Take a bow Queen! Also do these people realise that she.wanted money to abort her 1st mistake?? Probably not!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think he has a problem with alcohol and that’s how she got him to go there with her on both or all occasions (because I really don’t think it was just twice). For that reason, I reckon he could go there again. We’ve all seen the footage of him flashing his lipstick to women in a bar. The guy has an alcohol problem for sure!
I think he has a problem too. I don’t think he’s an alcoholic nor is he drinking every weekend but I think just like Wayne Rooney that when he goes out and drinks he can’t control himself. By this I mean the amount or his actions afterwards. I mean the flashing his Lozza poker in public, the peeing up a wall were both vile for a high profile footballer. Funnily enough Rooney was papped also peeing up a wall but with a fag in his mouth as well. They have to train hard and be so professional and disciplined 95% of the time I guess some have to let loose when they can. Just look at his face on the parade bus, he looked like he’d just escaped the loony bin….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Are you serious? She's an absolute weirdo, causing carnage selling stories, twisting things, making out she's hard done by and that when he DOESN'T see them.
She'd have the Ks spying on his home life, reporting back on what Annie says, does, eats, breathes. They'd be a story/indirect every other day about them.

The best Kyle can hope for is that when KG1&2 are older they'll realise for themselves that their mum isn't right in the head and try to build a relationship with him, Annie and RRRR.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m convinced KW2 was a gobby and she ran to bathroom to spit but jammed it in herself.
No other reason he was almost fainting learning of its conception.
I’m gathering cobwebs from the last hill but I’m still up there
I’m not joining you up conception theory hill 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Say it louder for the people at the back ❤👏🏻

I’m a single mum of two beautiful girls. Their dad left when my oldest was two and my youngest 9 months old. I’ve never gone after for him money all I wanted was for him to have a relationship with his daughters when he felt ready (he had a nervous breakdown to be fair) which he does now. I have never forced him, he came to them naturally when he felt better. It’s good for them and their dad. I don’t insist on being there when he has them as he is a good dad despite being a crap boyfriend/human at times, not always through his own fault. So Lauryns demands really make me feel sick.

She absolutely disgusts me tbh. If my girls dad had referred to them as mistakes and episodes I wouldn’t be begging him for attention I would protect my girls from ever seeing that.I would be ashamed of myself if I ever behaved how she has. She really is a disgrace. I feel so sorry and embarrassed for those poor kids of hers. J

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.