Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He called them mistakes. Like I said, he could easily do it without being around her
---

No just called them mistakes & has made no legal effort to see them. Let’s not idolise the idiot
Nothing would be easy involving her . He doesn’t want to know them . He has admitted their mistakes , he pays for them . Accept it .

Reactions: 35
He called them mistakes. Like I said, he could easily do it without being around her
It might be physically easy to do but not mentally. Until she accepts that he doesn't want her, moves on with her life and chooses to put her childrens welfare first then there's no way she'll allow him to see the kids without causing a drama every 5minutes. Thats the reality of the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
---

No just called them mistakes & has made no legal effort to see them. Let’s not idolise the idiot
yes he laid down and made the children with her but bloody hell after everything she has said and done publicly would you want that stress in your life for the next 18 years?? Not knowing what she’s gonna say or plot next she’s already insinuating that Annie can’t be around them because she thinks they are at risk. 🙃 yes they could do it through court but do you really think that will stop her from being the crazy bunny boiler she is 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
---

No one is idolising him. We all know he's an idiot and regularly express that opinion. Doesn't mean he should have to deal with Lauren and her drama for the rest of his life. Not only would it be detrimental to his mental health but RRRR and Annie's as well. Yes KG1&2 might suffer with mental health issues in the future but thats more to do with the actions of their mother than Kyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Us normal folk bring kids up on our own all the time without being bitter with no 8k monthly fee car and everything else she gets I’m sure she can do it and shut the duck up. He doesn’t want to be involved and that’s that 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

• Heart
Reactions: 29
---

I don't think he could easily do it without her around. They would be interrogated by pan the minute they got home, wouldn't be fair on them at all. She would be calling the shots controlling the walker/killers life exactly how she wants. Those kids are nothing but pawns to her
No one's idolising him, he's can't have both families that's a given.
Having a parent who has described his offspring as idiot choices is better off out of the picture imo

Reactions: 10

Gonna be a long night x
I actually don't think this supposed reality show will work in her favour. She's totally unlikeable and will not come across well, she won't get the sympathy she craves.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Put a cap on in the rain Loz to keep your awful hair dry sort yourself out, meanwhile no rain cover on KW2 buggy. She's getting piss wet through, no wonder she's been sick

• Haha
How many million did she want for the abortion again girls? I’ll leave that there.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.