Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2024-05-26 14.32.48.png

The fact she approached Annie and asked for all of the children to be introduced with all of the adults present shows how deluded she is. Not only has she had an affair with her husband but she is now both publicly and privately goading her. The woman is utterly deranged if she thinks Annie could possibly bare to be in the same room as her. She knows this, of course, it's all about causing Annie maximum stress and hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
“Her” and “she” - duck off Lauryn

Also, her tune has changed because Kyle still wants duck all to do with her. It was only a few months ago Lauryn was saying Annie was “nice about it”. She can’t get one story straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t understand how Lauryn thinks it would work. Does she think she would get an invite to the walkers house with the kids? Does she think all 9 of them would all get together and walk around the park eating ice cream laughing together? It’s all very mad.

Reactions: 55
View attachment 2958154

The fact she approached Annie and asked for all of the children to be introduced with all of the adults present shows how deluded she is. Not only has she had an affair with her husband but she is now both publicly and privately goading her. The woman is utterly deranged if she thinks Annie could possibly bare to be in the same room as her. She knows this, of course, it's all about causing Annie even more stress and hurt.
The boys meeting kw1 suggestion was annies and it wasnt after the xmas revelation that shed shagged annies husband resultin in her having yet another one of his kids

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2958154
The fact she approached Annie and asked for all of the children to be introduced with all of the adults present shows how deluded she is. Not only has she had an affair with her husband but she is now both publicly and privately goading her. The woman is utterly deranged if she thinks Annie could possibly bare to be in the same room as her. She knows this, of course, it's all about causing Annie even more stress and hurt.
👏👏👏
Did she think people would read this and think “FFS Annie, it’s a reasonable request, I know she shagged your husband - again - and had a secret baby, and yeah you’re now 7 months pregnant, but come on, you’re just being awkward now” :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Annie doesn’t sit there screenshotting MSN messages.

I always believed Sian, that they had offered Kiaro the chance to meet RRR
Lauren literally keeps banging on about it from reading tattle
Sian (that she doesn’t know) said it ONCE

MOVE ON YOU WHORING SLAG

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I swear she's wants to be in a trouple with Kyle and Annie and have a big old bended family.

Absolute physco 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
👏👏👏
Did she think people would read this and think “FFS Annie, it’s a reasonable request, I know she shagged your husband - again - and had a secret baby, and yeah you’re now 7 months pregnant, but come on, you’re just being awkward now” :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That's the part what baffled me the most. It's almost too like because she lost the secret side of contact with Kyle once she blabbed to Annie, that she was suggesting meeting as a last ditch attempt to keep some form of contact with Kyle. Albeit it would not be for the benefit of her kids.

Reactions: 31
Love when a narc calls another person a narc.... lauryn can't handle the fact she's been royally used and abused and things haven't went her way. Doesn't make him an abuser. He is a narc and so is she, he is just richer and has more power because of who he is. Everybody else is the problem in lauryns world, she is vile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is gag this witch, she's saying Annie is a danger, but she's putting ALL of the kids through this public bullshit. She's the danger.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When you have more limited companies than likes on a TikTok video you know it’s time to give up trying to be an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I don’t understand how Lauryn thinks it would work. Does she think she would get an invite to the walkers house with the kids? Does she think all 9 of them would all get together and walk around the park eating ice cream laughing together? It’s all very mad.
She thought they’d be alternating joint Christmas’s between Cheshire and Brighton.
She thought Annie would come to her house and say ‘Lauryn what a beautiful house you have’ as if Annie wasn’t the one paying for it 🙃 #delulu

Annie detests Lauryn and quite rightly so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I detest Lauryn and she hasn’t even shagged my husband. So do thousands of people in DM comments section. She has no friends, her family don’t want to be publicly associated with her, no work colleagues.

She’s an absolute sad act living in a chavvy greenhouse with two unwanted kids and no one that loves her.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 2958154

The fact she approached Annie and asked for all of the children to be introduced with all of the adults present shows how deluded she is. Not only has she had an affair with her husband but she is now both publicly and privately goading her. The woman is utterly deranged if she thinks Annie could possibly bare to be in the same room as her. She knows this, of course, it's all about causing Annie maximum stress and hurt.
Wild that she thinks she has the right to meet Annie’s kids 😂. She’s not even worthy of seeing Annie’s tit in the toilet let alone meeting her AND her kids. Absolute deluded cretinous dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How bleeping deluded do you have to be to approach a woman two days after Christmas to tell her you fucked her husband again and your Daughter is his but can all the kids meet up and then call that ‘offering a white flag’ 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 61
How bleeping deluded do you have to be to approach a woman two days after Christmas to tell her you fucked her husband again and your Daughter is his but can all the kids meet up and then call that ‘offering a white flag’ 🤡🤡🤡
There will be no white flag above Annie’s door, because Lauren’s a slag and always will be x 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Confession by usher cracks me up
“ one on the side said she got one on the way “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised she didn’t buy a double buggy for Rezon and Kurls from Kairos child benefit hoping her and Annie be besties 👯 and do loads of girly things together cos she’s such a girls girls .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I really just need Annie to publicly state that she wants the hoe to duck OFF and leave her alone. If I had Kyle's money, I'd have bleeping gagged her. Imagine letting your wife be spoken about like that by a bleeping dumpy side hoe.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.