Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister is getting married in less than a fortnight and she couldn’t bring herself to write even a few sentences about it. Lauren Goodman was only ever fame adjacent thanks to her Z list sister, before entrapping & blackmailing a married footballer, and couldn’t even bring a little traffic Chloe’s way for her wedding which is probably top content for an influencer of Chloe’s type.

Her life is a shitshow and it’s all her own fault. The internet is forever, this behaviour will haunt her in future.

Reactions: 47
Latest story from Victim Goodman
Surely she can’t be comparing Kyle to P diddy 😳

ETA - I’ve seen other videos made that guy it’s an account dedicated to bashing dead beat dads. Mainly ones who don’t provide financially. Which is rich coming from her having not provided a penny for HER own kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
duck her she is the most boring homewrecker to walk the planet
She has no personality of her own, just tries copying Annie in everything.

Wonder would she abuse another of his affair partners the way she abuses his wife? Imagine if something/someone else came to light and she went full Rottweiler on them?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Comparing Kyle to a woman beater, suggesting Annie might abuse her children, speculating Kyle has slept with his sister in law… VILE when will it end?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I think they’re gonna gather as much evidence as they can to try get her sent to prison or some kind of lifelong super restraining order, hence why right now they’re just letting her dig away at that hole. People have been sent down for less than she’s done, she’s stalked Annie for 4 years and the walkers will have SO much evidence. All we know is what we see imagine what stuff she’s done that we haven’t

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She has no personality of her own, just tries copying Annie in everything.

Wonder would she abuse another of his affair partners the way she abuses his wife? Imagine if something/someone else came to light and she went full Rottweiler on them?
Starting to think her obsessive is with Annie and not Kyle !!

Reactions: 27
I think they’re gonna gather as much evidence as they can to try get her sent to prison or some kind of lifelong super restraining order, hence why right now they’re just letting her dig away at that hole. People have been sent down for less than she’s done, she’s stalked Annie for 4 years and the walkers will have SO much evidence. All we know is what we see imagine what stuff she’s done that we haven’t
She crossed the legal threshold for harassment 75 threads ago if you ask me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Starting to think her obsessive is with Annie and not Kyle !!
I think so too! She has serious issues with competing with other women.
Parent your f*cking children, people! (Ok maybe the Goodman whores’ parents did their best but given how all 3 have turned out I highly doubt it)

Reactions: 17
This, Sometimes she thinks she's wining but she's actually cutting her own nose off. These things take a while but she's rapidly on a one way path desolation and is too thick to see it.

Reactions: 22
Just been in the car with me fella and he put Stan on and I couldn’t stop singing your biggest fan this is Pan
He was like ‘don’t you know the words to this’
You don’t understand hun your not a lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.