Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn, you are an illiterate, horrible, conniving, jealous, narcissistic hole. This comment will probably get more likes than your ‘bleach and tone’ TikTok 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I will never get my head around Kyle going back there. She demanded you pay to fix her piles and her fanny. How has she got the front to demand that?! she has no shame I just can’t

Reactions: 40
Still fuming about her tit blog and the audacity of her to dare to say a bad word about the queen

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry @Sticky One I liked the comment then clocked the profile picture, I have to ask what’s that about? 😂No way I am googling the picture🤣
---

This comparison just shows me how much she has fucked her eyes up!! They’re drooping down her face now, the whole shape has changed. She is still wile ugly. The new hair brushed & styled forward to cover the balding too.
😂😂 it’s Rebecca Lamb/Hobson

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if she’s just posted this. Wouldn’t know a thing about working, or paying taxes, but knows a lot about taking money 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Fucksake 🙄 when will this end

I want to know who who thinks Annie & Kyle should go for custody & who would in their situation &&&&&&&& who would accept their husbands children from an affair?

#crazypeoplerevelyourselves
Can one of the answers be ‘absolutely bleeping not’ please ??

Annie didn’t ask for any of this and has been beyond generous with everything that Prozza gets
She’s a much better person than me cause I’d be giving her the bare minimum and posting all the tit she has pulled over everywhere I could !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Some of you touched on it yesterday with loz saying *in my opinion* on her bastard blog.
But she is so dumb because on her instagram story she said ‘the truth’😂😂😂😂
She’s so bleeping stupid it’s unreal.

It reminds me of when Annie Bullah made a video about Ferne McCann and every other fuckin sentence was “my opinion
To keep her out of legal problems

Lauren your blog is full of lies and no one responds
184k followers and you prob have 5 people signed up ?
Taking their money every month and all you can to do is 1 blog a month full over sooooo many errors
Just abort mission luv

L93 PR

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All, thanks for the reports. Ignore this influencer doxxing - you just give it the oxygen they crave and it encourages it. Don't post your profile pic or any identifying information and report if anyone does as that's the only way to give away your identity.

Report if anyone talks about this topic as we don't want to have to lock this thread, but will have no choice if people continue to ignore these posts we make (purely for the safety of everyone).

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Google Lauryn Goodman and Tattle has gone from 12th or something to 5th 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can one of the answers be ‘absolutely bleeping not’ please ??

Annie didn’t ask for any of this and has been beyond generous with everything that Prozza gets
She’s a much better person than me cause I’d be giving her the bare minimum and posting all the tit she has pulled over everywhere I could !!

Yessss!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She still has #narcassticabuse on pic of unwanted KW’s.
Pick a side loz. Blog says innocent QA is evil but posts are dragging Kyle

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.