Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 2958154

The fact she approached Annie and asked for all of the children to be introduced with all of the adults present shows how deluded she is. Not only has she had an affair with her husband but she is now both publicly and privately goading her. The woman is utterly deranged if she thinks Annie could possibly bare to be in the same room as her. She knows this, of course, it's all about causing Annie maximum stress and hurt.
Wild that she thinks she has the right to meet Annie’s kids 😂. She’s not even worthy of seeing Annie’s shit in the toilet let alone meeting her AND her kids. Absolute deluded cretinous dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Can people just accept kyle doesnt want to see them ffs

Why does quagmire face look like an xbox controller 🙈🙈🙈
Calm it with the filler

• Haha

Fairydust88

There’s still not an ounce of accountability from Proz. It’s actually disgraceful. Apart from one comment saying ‘I’ve apologized to Annie’ she takes NO responsibility for the torment and hurt she has caused. It’s one thing to shag someone’s husband/partner but it’s another to then taunt them all over social media and the papers. Kyle is a dog but she’s even worse than him - a manipulative, narcissistic bitch.

• Heart

upyernelly

Chatty Member
No way would I want anything to do with Lauren’s kids she is toxic and I wouldn’t want her near me or mine.
Annie owes her and her kids fuck all. They are not the same no matter what Lauryn tries to make people believe.

• Heart

MinnieXX

He called them mistakes. Like I said, he could easily do it without being around her
---

No just called them mistakes & has made no legal effort to see them. Let’s not idolise the idiot
No one is idolising him. We all know he's an idiot and regularly express that opinion. Doesn't mean he should have to deal with Lauren and her drama for the rest of his life. Not only would it be detrimental to his mental health but RRRR and Annie's as well. Yes KG1&2 might suffer with mental health issues in the future but thats more to do with the actions of their mother than Kyle.

• Heart

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Love this from Amie Coady - she’s close friends with Annie too. Never got the obsession Lauryn has with having a girl
Because she obsesses over every little thing Annie has said, from wanting a girl to breastfeeding. From Kyle liking Chris Brown to the beer he’s sponsored by. She’s a bad weirdo

• Heart
  • Haha

ae77

VIP Member
8k a month
One pair of black leggings
One pair of sneaker type trainers
No rain cover

• Haha

teabob

She is an absolute psycho.

I spilt up with my child’s father during pregnancy. He seen our child a couple of times a week from birth and so did his family. I remember talking to my child about families and they said “they aren’t my family”. I had never bad mouthed or did anything to cause this point of view. The fact is, kids grow up thinking their circumstances are normal. If they haven’t ever had daddy live with them or seen mummy and daddy together they don’t know any different. My child enjoyed spending time with dad but at other times could have taken or left it and had to be persuaded to go. She is forcing the daddy thing on her kids who would be blissfully ignorant otherwise until they are a good bit older

• Heart

Hunter01

I just don’t get her.
She’s getting £8k a month, £2mil house, 3/4 holidays a year, paid nursery/ nanny so she hardly needs to parent, new car every 4 years.
why is she not just happy and moving on with her paid for life? Clearly he does not want to be with her and he doesn’t want to parent these children which is completely his right to decide. The children are better off than most kids with all the financial support he has provided.

• Heart

littlestar908

I think if she had any proof that it was Annie saying to Kyle that he couldn’t see the kids and he was blaming her she would have shown it by now. I think she likes to insinuate things so that Annie is left constantly doubting Kyle and thats all part of her game. It’s like when she says only me and Kyle know what went on and that she had to look through all her messages from him to make sure she wasn’t imagining things its all mind games. We’ve all seen the messages she has shown in her blind fits of rage and there was absolutely fuck all too them. She’s a pathetic bitch, I genuinely don’t think she goes a second without them consuming her mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Bettie

Her sister is getting married in less than a fortnight and she couldn’t bring herself to write even a few sentences about it. Lauren Goodman was only ever fame adjacent thanks to her Z list sister, before entrapping & blackmailing a married footballer, and couldn’t even bring a little traffic Chloe’s way for her wedding which is probably top content for an influencer of Chloe’s type.

Her life is a shitshow and it’s all her own fault. The internet is forever, this behaviour will haunt her in future.

sungirl25

Her hatred and jealousy of Annie shines bright again in that blog. She’s consumed by her 24/7.

Pure victim mentality. Zero accountability for her actions ever. She’s beyond help.

• Heart
  • Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Duno about any u ladies but i for one couldnt stand in the same room as Mrs Annie Walker and feel good about myself why the fuck would that ugly pan face square jawed quagmire looking cunt with her 90cm stumps think this would he a good idea for her deluded confidence i mean yeah she looks good next to big smeg but Annie and even worse if Sian was there

• Haha