Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wils2021

So Annie said horrible things about her children but she still wanted to meet up in December. Then because she’s not in control anymore suddenly Annie will hurt the children. Fuck off.
This from the rat that bullied Harvey Price. Vile disgusting bully she is. When is she getting put in her place once and for all. They must be playing the long game because how do they keep quiet and not rip her a new one.
---
She doesn’t want to be one big happy family with them all doing things together. She wants Annie and her boys out of the picture. Her children in her mind are more important than them and everyone tbh 😅😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Bet big proz is reminiscing about this day last year when she was in her loving and intimate relationship (blackmail era) on her way to being a WAG living in Cheshire, expecting her soul mates and friend of many years 2nd wanted miracle child. What a difference a year makes. Right back under your stone begman. Used and abused ya big loser 🤣
This time last year, muggings was having her baby shower with the communal Valentino’s
On her baby dads bday
What a disgrace

• Haha
  • Wow
Just been in the car with me fella and he put Stan on and I couldn’t stop singing your biggest fan this is Pan
He was like ‘don’t you know the words to this’
You don’t understand hun your not a lunatic

• Haha

MinnieXX

Dunnoif other Scottish folk are thinking the same as me but that shop name for chloes dress gives me the ick

It's the humming bit

Like all I can think about is that dress must be humming 😂😂😂😂
All I can think about is what a shit name Kinara is 🤣 there's nothing soft, girly or pretty about it. Its just hard and ugly like LaurEn

• Haha
  • Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
I’ve just remembered that he was saying Annie’s name when he was shagging her. Yet she thinks it’s Annie that is desperate 😂😂😂😂
This is the type of thing that goes to the GRAVE with you. It would have made me feel dirty. Immediately stop. Please leave. Liaryn took it and had a SECOND kid with him doing it HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Wow

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Annie doesn’t sit there screenshotting MSN messages.

I always believed Sian, that they had offered Kiaro the chance to meet RRR
Lauren literally keeps banging on about it from reading tattle
Sian (that she doesn’t know) said it ONCE

MOVE ON YOU WHORING SLAG

• Heart
  • Wow
That blog 🤯 she honestly thinks Annie has control over Kyle… he clearly does what he wants as he’s shown by going back there for baby number 2. Poor Annie it’s quite worrying how she deflects everything to Annie when she is the innocent party in this, calling her desperate? Isn’t this the same woman who had a petition for her son not to be ignored by his dad who she’s then slept with again probable numerous times and has had another child with him. She’s an absolute psychopath and so deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

minnietheminx

VIP Member
That poor baby and Cairo! They are doomed, can’t she see how much she is damaging them, all this is on the internet forever! Why why why? Why would you buy those socks, she doesn’t love her daddy, she’s never met him, her mother loves her daddy and is obsessed with him! Buy a pair for yourself and stop humiliating and degrading your children! 🤐🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
I really just need Annie to publicly state that she wants the hoe to FUCK OFF and leave her alone. If I had Kyle's money, I'd have fucking gagged her. Imagine letting your wife be spoken about like that by a fucking dumpy side hoe.

• Heart

Lilylate

VIP Member
I don’t think so, in that bar was the height of her blackmail, no way could he play like he does and maintain his level of fitness if he had an alcohol problem, he was blotting out the stress for a few hours!
I don’t mean problem as in drinking regularly, I mean he gets himself in to states where he’s completely gone. I mean, why else would someone sleep with Lozza?!
---
He is the captain of Manchester City . I can assure you someone with an alcohol problem would not be in that role . This isn’t the days of George Best etc
I’m not talking about or insinuating he’s an alcoholic, I’m suggesting he may be someone who, when he does drink, (which may not even be often), he drinks to excess and gets into a complete state, OR, that his personality changes when he’s had too much. His behaviour in the bar where he was flashing his bits around is not normal

• Heart

poppybelle59

Chatty Member
Greedy bitch should shut her trap slating Annie and Kyle. They provide your lifestyle and put a roof over your and your children's fucking heads. Without them you have no home and no money. You should be kissing their feet and worshipping them, you deluded skank
---
Begging a man for money is not being independent. Telling him to put half his money into a trust fund for her, get a fucking job instead of scrounging off everyone else.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
4 in a row
*😍 if he wasn’t married, and hadn’t poked Pan. Understandably.
That is one unbothered man 😂 sorry pan but I don’t think he even gives you or your kids a second thought unlike him being your whole life. He looks pretty happy and content with his decisions to me

• Heart
  • Haha