Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
View attachment 2959669

All lets report this as inaccurate and biased with the feedback link and say something that google is likely to accept as more accurate. I've posted about her pursuing a rich married footballer and linked to damning articles in the mail ;)
I get this! How do you report because I just get a Sun article. Model and clothes brand my arse.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

foxygirl2002

One thing I’m confused about is Annie offered for Kairo to meet his brothers. I thought no one including Annie knew that Kyle was seeing Kairo? It seems like a bit of a weird thing to offer considering everyone thought Kyle wasn’t seeing him? surely Annie wouldn’t offer when Lauryn just told her Kyle was dad to 2nd baby? I wanna know!🫣

simmyonfleek

If custody was 50:50 she can kiss goodbye to that 8k, as legally he wouldn't have to give her a penny. She needs to shut her mouth and realise that he's paying very generously and providing not just for his unwanteds but for her to go away.
I’m sure she’d get more wouldn’t she? Something to do with the kids having the same lifestyle as they would with the other parent. I may be wrong

Sticky One

VIP Member
Sorry @Sticky One I liked the comment then clocked the profile picture, I have to ask what’s that about? 😂No way I am googling the picture🤣
---

This comparison just shows me how much she has fucked her eyes up!! They’re drooping down her face now, the whole shape has changed. She is still wile ugly. The new hair brushed & styled forward to cover the balding too.
😂😂 it’s Rebecca Lamb/Hobson

• Haha

NW20

I for one am excited for the show. It’s effectively going to be like going to the poor scruffy house on Wife Swap in comparison to the rich and put together house like A&K were on Real Housewives. For those who watch it (us and some of the weirdos who follow her) it’ll just confirm what a grade A bellend she is and completely unlikeable with no soul.

P.s: stop getting jaw and chin filler to try and look like Annie. You look like garbage rat x
Were A&K on Real Housewives?? I did not know this!

Reactions: 3

simmyonfleek

Where did the abortion for a few million come from? I’ve never seen any proof of this. It’s never been printed anywhere. Who heard it?

Reactions: 2