Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no series, she’s spreading rumours, she’s getting ready for the wedding!
I agree there’s no show. All threats to try scare Kyle into contacting her. She won’t risk losing her precious maintenance or legal repercussions if she’s done for defamation talking tit about Kyle and annie

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When someone asked if she could afford KW1 if she didn't get 8k and she replied she paid our of her business account.
She basically saying she couldn't afford it without realising.
Her business being able to afford it and her personally being able to afford it are two completely different things the thick witch

Reactions: 11
There is no series, just rumours spread by her sources (her) all to try and scare Kyle and pressure him before court in July. She’s shopping before her trip to TT’s wedding! She looks rough though and those extensions just make her look balder as her forehead is massive!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
There is no series, just rumours spread by her sources (her) all to try and scare Kyle and pressure him before court in July. She’s shopping before her trip to TT’s wedding! She looks rough though and those extensions just make her look balder as her forehead is massive!
This 👏🏼 she’s blagging it completely!

More threats and scare tactics to get what SHE wants! 💴 💰

Just duck off Loz you’re making a complete bleep of yourself and your poor kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Gonna be a long night x
What’s she looking at?!! What is she always bleeping looking at off in the distance?!!
Tell me you set up a ‘surprise’ pap walk, without telling me you set up your own pap walk 🙄

Reactions: 26
No idea what’s going on here 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
He called them mistakes. Like I said, he could easily do it without being around her
---

No just called them mistakes & has made no legal effort to see them. Let’s not idolise the idiot
I mean he couldn’t ‘easily’ do it.
She would sell story after story.
Those children wouldn’t be like the children he raised with Annie they would be problem children because they have used as pawns by Lauren.
Also they live 4 hours apart.
Plus those kids are well set, if their mother choses to actually love those kids then they could have a fantastic stable rounded childhood without Kyle in their lives.

Reactions: 25
Giro n his sister are going to grown up like that Harley bitter and angry even though he payed for them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.