Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder this “wag” show she’s apparently filming, if beckhams mistress Rebecca loos is going on too.I’m sure I read somewhere she desperate to put her side and have things to prove (again)

Reactions: 11
You know what i hope in court kyle refuses more money. He upped it to 8k and thats more then enough. Even nursery. She doesnt work so she doesnt need to be in nursery now.

Reactions: 19
8k a month
One pair of black leggings
One pair of sneaker type trainers
No rain cover

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I just don't understand how she can be referred to as a "WAG" she has never been a wife or girlfriend 🤣

• Haha
Can people just accept kyle doesnt want to see them ffs

Why does quagmire face look like an xbox controller 🙈🙈🙈
Calm it with the filler

• Haha
For the sake of those children lauryn do not do this show.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg she looks bloody awful.. 8k and wearing leggings and blag addidas. They are a belloody mess as Is she. And that's her thinking she looks good. Meh
Even the pram looks poor quality. Her eyes look haunted .

Reactions: 25
I dont know how to screen record but can someone put that video up its defo her how embarressing zero shame 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
I just don't understand how she can be referred to as a "WAG" she has never been a wife or girlfriend 🤣
Or a wannabe ... that suggests there is a chance and we all know this to wind the Walkers up. This won't work in her favour at all given what she has done.

Reactions: 10
She’s not a wag and never has been a wag 😂 she’s a prostitute that Kyle paid for. Footballers shag prostitutes all the time why does this one think she’s a wag because she struck gold with her pay check baby. You’re still a paid for service lauryn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I for one am excited for the show. It’s effectively going to be like going to the poor scruffy house on Wife Swap in comparison to the rich and put together house like A&K were on Real Housewives. For those who watch it (us and some of the weirdos who follow her) it’ll just confirm what a grade A bellend she is and completely unlikeable with no soul.

P.s: stop getting jaw and chin filler to try and look like Annie. You look like garbage rat x

Reactions: 26
I actually don't think this supposed reality show will work in her favour. She's totally unlikeable and will not come across well, she won't get the sympathy she craves.
There is no series, she’s spreading rumours, she’s getting ready for the wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.