Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fimfim

VIP Member
No idea what’s going on here 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

fimfim

VIP Member
She’s so calculated ‘anyone know about cutlery - oops just ignore the socks that are actually my main focus’.
Thinks she’s smart, but is actually showing what a dummy she is as all she’s doing is hammering the final nail in her takedown with these indirects.

• Heart
Piss off Loz. Did you fuck “approach with a white flag in December” because this is what you were plotting throughout November:
IMG_3084.jpeg
IMG_3085.jpeg
IMG_3083.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I said to the Mr about it, and I’m like “do you not see how mad that is” and he said well she’s got what she wanted everyone talking about it.

How sick in the head do you have to be to do things like this!! It’s so warped!

She makes fiona harvey look mentally competent! She knocks me sick 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

loulou232

I’m convinced KW2 was a gobby and she ran to bathroom to spit but jammed it in herself.
No other reason he was almost fainting learning of its conception.
I’m gathering cobwebs from the last hill but I’m still up there

• Haha
  • Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
It’s all baffles me. If she put it on him on a night out and he was drunk or whatever I can half understand. But at a solicitors meeting. Where they are meeting do discuss how much money she can get out of him. At this point all I can think it must be is that he gets a kick out of danger sex. It’s got to be

I honestly believe in my heart and soul hes just thick as shit we have seen the way he texts just a big dumbass
---
Sometime he looks quite hot (muscles and tats) and other times he looks like this and i question even Annie like wtf 🤣 this is what ur both arguing over 🙈

Attachments

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
I’m not making excuses but I had one too many last night and had a one night stand 🤦‍♀️😂😂
alcohol is the devil

that said he looked like Calvin Harris not PANFACE 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

looserj

Gonna be a long night x
I actually don't think this supposed reality show will work in her favour. She's totally unlikeable and will not come across well, she won't get the sympathy she craves.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

lola212

Comparing Kyle to a woman beater, suggesting Annie might abuse her children, speculating Kyle has slept with his sister in law… VILE when will it end?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, thanks for the reports. Ignore this influencer doxxing - you just give it the oxygen they crave and it encourages it. Don't post your profile pic or any identifying information and report if anyone does as that's the only way to give away your identity.

Report if anyone talks about this topic as we don't want to have to lock this thread, but will have no choice if people continue to ignore these posts we make (purely for the safety of everyone).
All stop it, mods wont waste any more time on this. Stop being outplayed by an insta bint.

• Haha
  • Sad

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
the fact she inserts herself in everything like a throple
Get your own man you hanging bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
There’s still not an ounce of accountability from Proz. It’s actually disgraceful. Apart from one comment saying ‘I’ve apologized to Annie’ she takes NO responsibility for the torment and hurt she has caused. It’s one thing to shag someone’s husband/partner but it’s another to then taunt them all over social media and the papers. Kyle is a dog but she’s even worse than him - a manipulative, narcissistic bitch.
Because ‘i didnt take the vows…. HE did’ 🙃
👆🏻 every slags copout line. Or ‘he was the one in a relationship i dont have any loyalty to you’

• Sick
  • Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
I really hope that one day we get to hear Annie’s truth, and I really really hope that karma gets Lauren, the fucking psycho obsessed cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 56

BBee

The other thing with the blog. She goes on and on about Annie taking Kyle back after what he did. And that is based on the foundations of a relationship spanning however many years.

Yet, she went back to him after what he did to her and Kairo. She's as bad as, if not worse than Annie even by her own judgement.

She lives in fairy land.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I want piers mirgan to interview loz he'd rip her a new one! She's ruined my Saturday with her nasty spiteful vindictiveness. I hate her so much 😡

• Heart
  • Haha