Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All, thanks for the reports. Ignore this influencer doxxing - you just give it the oxygen they crave and it encourages it. Don't post your profile pic or any identifying information and report if anyone does as that's the only way to give away your identity.

Report if anyone talks about this topic as we don't want to have to lock this thread, but will have no choice if people continue to ignore these posts we make (purely for the safety of everyone).
All stop it, mods wont waste any more time on this. Stop being outplayed by an insta bint.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
We all know she doesn’t give a duck about her kids anyway but she clearly doesn’t care about their futures when she’s a out and out Tory the scruff
My hat dedicated to her x
Just as I thought she couldn’t get any worse she’s a bloody Tory! Of course she is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only one who would be interested in our personal deets is Fat Head Moonface. She’ll probably come round to get us to pay the school fees. And sleep with our blokes. The rest of the world would come over and give us three cheers, a few hip hip hoorays and probably a raucous round of ‘for she/he/they’re a jolly good fellow’ and such like. If they had time. You know it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
City parade today - Kinro strapped to the sofa with the TV on with Lauryn telling them Grealish is waving at no one else but them.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
in the blog she says there’s no legal matter going on except finances for Kalidescope. Do we think she’s chatting tit?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.