Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybird

VIP Member
Kyle would be attractive if he hadn’t cheated on his wife with a woman like Lauryn . He has Annie at home and beautiful kids . A beautiful home and it just isn’t enough for him . I think he is exceptionally dim but he also knew what he was doing as brain was in his balls . He invited Lauryn into his marriage by shagging her with no glove . He held the door open for girls like Lauryn and I think there are others that have been paid off for their silence or signed an nda .
The worry Annie must have gone through that she might have caught something and the embarrassment she must have felt with all this so public is heartbreaking . I’ve been cheated on and when we split up , my ex announced the other girl was preggo with his kid . I am a nobody and it killed me on that small scale with the humiliation , cannot imagine what it would be like on a global scale like Annie has gone through .

I think we all support Annie because some of us have gone through the feeling of being humiliated and cheated on in a marriage/relationship and we empathise with another woman’s suffering . We are rooting for you Annie ❤ And people like Annie who have been cheated on❤

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Hellohihiya

8k a month and her kid is in a £15 Ikea high chair.

While she gets her hair done, Botox, fillers, head to toe tacky designer

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

catchingup2021

VIP Member
Hi Annie, I’ve had two kids with your husband. He didn’t want them but this is all your fault and you need to accept them you wicked stepmother. Fuck all the way off Loz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Fizz22

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be funny if someone slept with Grant and got pregnant, but apologised and suggested on boxing day for all the kids to meet up ..... now apply that sitch to Annie.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

klairklopp

VIP Member
Her doing the baby shower on his birthday was the biggest hint and yet some of us was still on the hill.
‘On the hill’…. Most of us were at the top, on a sun lounger with a margarita blaming a second division teenage footballer for penetrating the prolapse…….. Even when Kyle finally admitted it some die-hards were still sat there having a second drink 🤦‍♀️…….. In fact if you went up the hill now one or two would still be there covered in cobwebs 😳

• Haha

Bettie

View attachment 2958154
The fact she approached Annie and asked for all of the children to be introduced with all of the adults present shows how deluded she is. Not only has she had an affair with her husband but she is now both publicly and privately goading her. The woman is utterly deranged if she thinks Annie could possibly bare to be in the same room as her. She knows this, of course, it's all about causing Annie even more stress and hurt.
👏👏👏
Did she think people would read this and think “FFS Annie, it’s a reasonable request, I know she shagged your husband - again - and had a secret baby, and yeah you’re now 7 months pregnant, but come on, you’re just being awkward now” :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha

livingforthetea

When you have more limited companies than likes on a TikTok video you know it’s time to give up trying to be an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 64

SeptemberCatLady

‘Truth’ from the horses mouth? Oh so it was Chloe writing the blog?

I’d call your blog a lot of things loz but truth it ain’t
IMG_1754.png

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
This picture of Lauryn reminds me of 1997, I was 7 years old and in a shopping centre with my Mum and begged her for a scream mask for Halloween trick or treating with my friends. She said you can have the mask but for the costume you can wear a black bin bag because you’re not getting both.

#memories
*Scottish memories, not Hong Kong sadly

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Hey Annie just wanted to quickly tell you, I've shagged your husband again, oopsie and accidentally got pregnant again, oopsie. I never wanted you to split up but I also didn't know you was together, like I didn't know the last time oopsie.
This is an olive branch after me publicly bullying you for over 4 years, can us and ALL the kids meet up, we can get Kyle's fave coffee.
Oh and merry Christmas 🎄

• Angry
Reactions: 62

livingforthetea

How fucking deluded do you have to be to approach a woman two days after Christmas to tell her you fucked her husband again and your Daughter is his but can all the kids meet up and then call that ‘offering a white flag’ 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 61

looserj

Imagine your daughters first Christmas instead of enjoying the magical time, your plotting another woman's downfall, then playing the victim.
She needs help, like serious help

• Heart
Reactions: 61

justbeingnosey230521

My son’s sperm donor walked out on me when I was 5 months pregnant. Lots of packs of bibs/socks/vests come with I love mummy/ I love daddy ones. Guess what - the daddy ones went in the bin 😂 even my friend brought me some from next and was like I removed one 😂 cos guess what - that’s what normal people do!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m sorry but if a man publicly called my children mistakes, they WOULDNT have his last name and would never mention that bastards name again. Get some respect for your children!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 60