Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s busy deciding whether to wear the Valentino’s if they’re available to hire or go for the puss in boots look for her pap walk tmw to get her white mocha.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I honestly just think that's her attempt at non chalant unfazed queen humour like kyle with his 4 Kings doesn't matter she's too busing living her life hahahaha when really she's been screaming and throwing up all week at being ghosted yet again....

And that's right loz lighter not darker like Queen A, you'll never be her hun. You know better!! Thank her for paying for it but...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the bleach and tone is in prep for the Steakhouse, that she was previously uninvited from.

She ain’t getting anywhere near Wembley to see KW senior and Rx4

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah this is her attempt at building her “influencing” platform for when she can’t post about the walkers anymore 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the bleach and tone is in prep for the Steakhouse, that she was previously uninvited from.

She ain’t getting anywhere near Wembley to see KW senior and Rx4
I don’t believe she’s not going. The other ugly sister prob sold that story so she can get more free stuff for her wedding. Who would want their business tarnished by being associated with the UKs most infamous slag/home wrecker.

Reactions: 18
I went to the hairdressers yesterday and had my previous bleach toned. I can't believe I missed out on making a ticktock like that.
I am not okay

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I went to the hairdressers yesterday and had my previous bleach toned. I can't believe I missed out on making a ticktock like that.
I am not okay
Britain's biggest influenza at work here.... #influencer #model #endowarrior #singlemom
---
Lauren's prolapsed hole must be well jel of her gob, the amount of tit that comes out it.
---
Lauren's prolapsed hole must be well jel of her gob, the amount of tit that comes out it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My head cat woke me up so I popped on here, but I’m sorry WTF did I just read?!

Nah, Loz, your blog and your grapes hanging from your asshole can get in the bleeping sea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
My head cat woke me up so I popped on here, but I’m sorry WTF did I just read?!

Nah, Loz, your blog and your grapes hanging from your asshole can get in the bleeping sea.
She's made me too angry to get back to sleep the horrible witch.
One things for sure, she's not going anywhere, anytime soon.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
My god. Just when I thought she couldn't get any worse.
---
The audacity for that slag to call Annie desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She is off the scale delusional I am bleeping pissing myself at her trying act all sensible and like a nice person. duck off lauryn. Annie owes you duck all the sooner you realise that the better. I bet she couldn't give a flying duck about the opinion of homewrecking whores. Kyle should rip her a new one with the wholeobsession to have his surname on birth certificates etc and use it at any oppurtunity and then at the same time she wants to dictate who HIS children can meet. She can't have it both ways. She's an absolute cling on woman.

How many times does she drop amazing mummy about herself.... usually when you have to chant something repeatedly about yourself you're compensating for something loz 😉 pathetic!!!

Annie must actual piss herself laughing at the desperation and obsession of this creature.

PR guru really has got under her skin 🤣 its a different world from z list cum buckets like yourself prozza you can't relate so aren't expected to get it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.