Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a narc through and through lozza you was sleeping with her husband she don’t owe you nothing so just stop and keep telling yourself your a good mum because your not forcing a man who’s not their on your poor son.and she forgot to write mother to 2 of his forced upon kids.

Reactions: 28
She’s insane this is not ok at all
She definitely is in legal tit but she is so consumed by Annie and Kyle she can’t let it drop

her blog are just about the walkers she is beyond sick !!!
---
“I am the mother of his 2 kids”
MAKE IT STOP.
How bleeping passive aggressive is this, she makes it sound like she was married to him to 20 years and he’s gone off with a younger girl. Honey you are his slag on the side and absolutely you do NOT need to be present when they interact and meet their siblings, there is a contact centre for cases like this but because you won’t be able to pull the strings you won’t allow it!
She seriously thinks she is on the level of his wife she is nuts !! When will she get it that she shagged a married man FFS

her jealousy over Annie is of the scale

Reactions: 32
There’s deffo something going on behind the scenes - first blog she’s put out that she’s only used Kyle or Annie’s name in quotes from the papers.
she’s so rattled hahaha

Reactions: 47
There’s deffo something going on behind the scenes - first blog she’s put out that she’s only used Kyle or Annie’s name in quotes from the papers.
she’s so rattled hahaha
She never expected Annie to stick around she is infuriated that Annie is still on the scene it’s driving her insane

didn’t plan the way she thought !! At this point if I was Kyle and Annie I would throw the horror out the mansion and stop paying until it’s sorted in court let her suffer for a bit !!

Reactions: 49
I am currently catching up, 20 pages to go. I have had the shittiest week ever and omg I’m laughing so hard so thank you all is all I will say! Absolute legends 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The 0 accountability is scary.

Blaming the wife for being the reason “they’re in this position” is even scarier.

You chose to sleep with a man who ignored and shunned your child for years. Who is embarrassed of you both. Did his wife force you to do that?

She puts Kyle on such a high pedestal after everything he has done, and she really can’t fathom that he if he actually wanted anything to do with her or her kids, he would.

Reactions: 72
Little miss innocent, who can do no wrong! It’s all big bad Annie’s fault! 🙄 you can’t make this tit up!!

Even sleeping with Annie’s husband behind her back seems to be Annie’s fault as she took him back dared to have the audacity to try make her marriage work!

Takes accountability for absolutely nothing!

According to her Kyle thinks she’s amazing 🤣🤣 aye doll that’s why he nearly left the bleeping country to escape you, you mad witch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
The 0 accountability is scary.

Blaming the wife for being the reason “they’re in this position” is even scarier.

You chose to sleep with a man who ignored and shunned your child for years. Who is embarrassed of you both. Did his wife force you to do that?

She puts Kyle on such a high pedestal after everything he has done, and she really can’t fathom that he if he actually wanted anything to do with her or her kids, he would.
Exactly if he wanted to he would
Why is she blaming the one person who is innocent in all this !! Annie has been with him since a child she has give him four beautiful kids and built a home with him a home Kyle loves going back to so much that he paid lauryn anything to keep her trap shut !! He never wanted lauryn and he never will yet she blames Annie

Annie owes her duck all and I hope to god Annie had her done for harrasing her because this is not ok and is definitely defamatory!! Annie needs a libel case against her ASAP if she ain’t already

• Haha
Reactions: 37
‘I need to be dignified and sign off’

is she taking the piss? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 should have applied that tactic about three years nine months ago and kept her prossy mouth shut and lived a comfortable life with her miracle(s).

I don’t get how she can be thoroughly enjoying the journey of bringing up her her babies and living such an amazing life whilst being so full of hate and bitterness..

and just for the record and ANNIE IS THE FKN VICTIM IN THIS NOT YOU AND BIG KONK!!

Annie choosing to forgive hm is in absolutely no way any different to the woman who publicly accused him of bullying her first born to then keep seeing him in a (private) loving intimate relationship and produce another fkn kid!!

Ok so it’s not exactly the same but do you see where I’m going with this??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The woman who’s had 2 kids to a married man and is airing all of her dirty laundry on a monetised blog is calling his wife desperate…….

Interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 77
She didn’t get her way in court 👏🏻
The threat warning about blog didn’t work so she went ahead posted it but does she not realise it’s more evidence against her the stupid cow 🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If I were Annie I would do a huge tell all interview laying out everything proz has done to her and close the door on the situation.

Lauren is deluded and pathetic she can crack on with her narrative we know most of her followers are there to watch the meltdown and not supporting at all. The ones that are supporting can’t spell or string a sentence together anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I really want Kyle to pretend he wants her back, then dump her again. And film it, please. You know she would fall for it hook line and sinker

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Think wagatha esque 😉
---
Endos back...come on which one of u peasants called this
Endo’s back needs a nanny? Wagatha … I’m a bit stuck?

She is a pathological liar, there’s something seriously wrong with her. She fears no repercussions and boy I hope you’re right that there is something being done, as this is awful to see playing out!

She is writing the most vile stuff about Annie, insinuating she would hurt her children, surely she can’t get away with that?
---

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Annie’s just out living her life with her boys looking bleeping unreal. Lagos making tik toks of her new hair with only 3 likes may I add, writing a blog all about Annie yet Annie’s the desperate One. duck off lauryn

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.