Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always say make of this what you will now 😂😂😂😂

Same 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
If your not married your partner has to be there, he was added to the birth cert later on via one of the demands on her court order I believe so it would have been blank for a period of time then amended, the girls will probably be the same I would say, although she shot herself in the foot in my opinion as gives him parental responsibility and affords him say in some circumstances like passports etc
Aye he'll pay for the passports so they can all duck off! He's definitely not going to be awkward with that 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She likely had the weekend from hell watching Kyle and his family celebrating, all over the papers, on the tv, after yet another league title win. Well it happens all over again tomorrow for the FA Cup Final. Maybe that's why she's been so quiet on social media... watching the Walker family happily living their lives and celebrating dad's success has all been too much for her. Aw bless...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone had random moments of when they think of tattle or this thread ?
Or dreams like mine the other day (IYKYK)

I’ll give one example of a million
I saw a dwarf today ( no offence to any here)
And I thought it 90cm loz
Literally thought they were loz the proz
I’m sick of her interrupting my days 😂
All the time, even today had a shopping day with my friend and saw a girl who unfortunately looked exactly like Lozza in the face, she was too tall to be her though lol. Also I'm nowhere near Brighton 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love the way she makes out someone else checks the blog and uploads it for her , we all know it’s just you prozza, miss ‘I got 3 likes on tik tok’ and you still don’t call! 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All the time, even today had a shopping day with my friend and saw a girl who unfortunately looked exactly like Lozza in the face, she was too tall to be her though lol. Also I'm nowhere near Brighton 😂😂
You know the dailymail commented on her long legs in them knee highs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love the way she makes out someone else checks the blog and uploads it for her , we all know it’s just you prozza, miss ‘I got 3 likes on tik tok’ and you still don’t call! 🙌

It's like me getting his royal to check my texts before I send them the daft witch 😭

• Haha
she will wait for the match she thinks it will ruin the walkers day she too thick to realise she means nothing to him 😂😂🤡🤡

• Heart
she will wait for the match she thinks it will ruin the walkers day she too thick to realise she means nothing to him 😂😂🤡🤡
The match is tomorrow so there’s a high probability Kyle will take his 4 children out before it. If she’s gagged, we’ll know by the end of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone had random moments of when they think of tattle or this thread ?
Or dreams like mine the other day (IYKYK)

I’ll give one example of a million
I saw a dwarf today ( no offence to any here)
And I thought it 90cm loz
Literally thought they were loz the proz
I’m sick of her interrupting my days 😂
If anyone says understandably or make of that what you will my ears perk up and I think Tattler 🤪🤣

Some of the profile pics of Loz’s ugly mug also look very similar to the witch my ex had an affair with so every time I see them I’m like errrr brother errrrrr what’s that, what’s that brother

• Haha
She likely had the weekend from hell watching Kyle and his family celebrating, all over the papers, on the tv, after yet another league title win. Well it happens all over again tomorrow for the FA Cup Final. Maybe that's why she's been so quiet on social media... watching the Walker family happily living their lives and celebrating dad's success has all been too much for her. Aw bless...
Booked a wee hair appointment as a wee pick me up... quite right hun you've been through a lot of dick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If anyone says understandably or make of that what you will my ears perk up and I think Tattler 🤪🤣

Some of the profile pics of Loz’s ugly mug also look very similar to the witch my ex had an affair with so every time I see them I’m like errrr brother errrrrr what’s that, what’s that brother
That’s so weird because I had a male manager email me today, and he started his sentence with ‘Understandably,….’ No way is he a tattler on this thread. I’d screenshot it but we’ve changed programs to crop stuff and I haven’t a clue how to use it yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Loz is definitely going to try and do something to try and upstage Kyle taking the 4 RRRR’s on the pitch tomorrow. She will have been plotting whilst she’s been quiet this week. Probs going post the unwanteds crying in front of Kyle on the tv or something equally as sick. There’s no way she will let last week slide. Look at the fuss she caused over names on boots there’s not a chance in hell she won’t want revenge for last week.

• Haha
  • Heart
The bleach and tone has got to be a dig at us for thinking she’s going darker to emulate her idol queen Annie

Reactions: 11
When you think she couldn’t get more cringe, her only comment on TikTok is from herself 🤦‍♀️
IMG_7344.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
The bleach and tone has got to be a dig at us for thinking she’s going darker to emulate her idol queen Annie
I hate to shut down any theories but I get a bleach and tone at my hairdressers every time. She’s so boring she prob just picked the first audio she found when getting her hair done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.