Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeee how the fook does she type all that shite with a straight face. Wasn't she saying how much hard work the 2nd K is in last months blog now she's the easiest little girl ever? She's also saying Annie is jealous of her 2 when it's been said here multiple times that she's jealous of the 4 R's, definitely balls deep in this thread. Someone needs to take her social media and devices off her.

Reactions: 61
Oh my god 😂 she questions why Annie is mad at her and supposedly not Kyle, yet spends the entire blog ranting about Annie and not Kyle 😂 she needs help!!!

Also lol at how much of that was directed here.

And ‘I offered her an olive branch in December’ you mean when you told her her husband had fathered another child with you?!?!?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 99
She truly believes when it comes to Kyle walker her and his childhood sweetheart/wifè/mother of his 4 wanted children/best friend and soul mate by own admission are on the same par. I'm just lost for words at this point. She is clinically insane!!!

Kyle.didnt want me posting when I was pregnant I wonder bleeping why???? Dirty secret comes to mind and you didn't like it becauee you're a massive attention seeker. She thinks writing these blogs paint her in a different light but she's that dleusional and thick shes just showing herself for what she is. Love it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Once again nothing but frauding people out of their own money.

LOL Annie desperate???? Like Lozza wouldn’t get on her back for a third time.

Rachel Monk please take it away…….

Reactions: 54
I’m sorry but she’s just fooking crazy. She’s all but said she’s frightened of Annie hurting the 2 K’s if she’s allowed near them without her being present 😳….. It’s also NONE of her business whether Annie stays with Kyle or not, absolutely NONE so STFU. As for the reason Kairo cried after his Daddy last week for the first time ever, who thinks he was plonked in front of Sky Sports 1 at 4pm last Sunday at the time?…..

Aye you’re a great mum alright Lauren, everybody knows it, Kyle knows it….. If it wasn’t for that pesky wife and ‘PR guru’ you’d be living the dream right now….. instead of living in Annie’s multi million pound home and letting your son pay for your bleach and tone 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
God, she’s a bitter horrid bleep. 🤯

She really has no clue does she. She’s emotionally stunted - how is she a grown arse adult. It’s the type of thing I’d have wrote when I was 13 when I didn’t know the world or have empathy or morals, when I was just a self absorbed little tit. Very keen to keep harping on about how she’s a good mum. Say it all you like love doesn’t make it true.

LAGO PR. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Written by Lago PR Ltd who is the prozza herself! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lago PR Ltd who seem to get angrier and crazier as the blog went on, almost like they’re too invested in it 😳 but to give them some credit they did upload it at 4.10am on a Saturday morning so they are willing to put the hours in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She’s absolutely deranged, the jealousy of Annie oozes out of her every pore and her hatred of Rachel Monk is hilarious! She will chew you up and spit you out when she’s finished toying with you prozza!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
We all know she’s types that blog up in her notes and keeps adding bits as she gets more pissed off
She makes Martha looks mentally stable

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Martha strikes again. Deranged, delusional and off her rocker.
What part of it’s not ok to sleep with a married man does she not understand. I can’t believe she thinks she’s a victim in all of this. Madness

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Didn’t she say that this months blog would be a shocker ? Shockingly tit but everything else was boring and predictable 🥱🥱
I said last night she is going to try and upstage Kyle today. Shes obviously starting early by posting the blog at 4.10 am.
She is an absolute loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
“I am the mother of his 2 kids”
MAKE IT STOP.
How bleeping passive aggressive is this, she makes it sound like she was married to him to 20 years and he’s gone off with a younger girl. Honey you are his slag on the side and absolutely you do NOT need to be present when they interact and meet their siblings, there is a contact centre for cases like this but because you won’t be able to pull the strings you won’t allow it!

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Few thoughts on the blog...

Although she says there has been no legal action regarding the false statements she's making, I would disagree. She doesnt mention Kyle or Annie within the blog by name. The only time their names appear is in a quote from their PR.

She has also put a bit of a disclaimer on certain statements: "Just asking the question", "Just my opinion". It reads as though she thinks shes smart and found a loophole to talk about them.

She really needs to start taking note of her lies - this is apparently the first time Kairo has cried for his daddy?!

Oh and what a shock... her endo is making a predicted reappearance as called by tattlers.

Lastly, the best part about the blog is her ranting about them having a PR guru and trying to keep up by signing off as Lago PR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Article in the scum posted late last night, nothing new in it though. wonder if this article is pre-empting a scene from loz today so want it out there again what a crazy black mailing money hungry bleep she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She has that much going on she has to dedicate a whole blog to Annie . Oh and a few emails to a few schools.
---
I approached her with a white flag in December ?? Is that the same time you told her you had shagged her husband and had knot wanted ? Jeez the hard pan faced bleep

Reactions: 64
She’s put on her story ‘they’ve put the blog up’
You did Lauryn. Stop making yourself look even sillier.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.