Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, but Lauryn knew fine well that the father to her children would only ever be a name on a birth certificate and monthly payments, because he is a married man with a whole family.

To then go there again after being ignored for 2+ years, well, she only has herself to blame and history has certainly repeated itself. This is her karma.
BIB can someone confirm whether the fathers HAVE to go on the birth certificate?
Back in the day mum could go and register baby leaving the father space blank if unmarried or unknown.
Because K has 'claimed' he's the father does he not have to attend in person as the registrar needs to know the parentage is 'truthful & accurate'.
Is carrying out a DNA not just to confirm the parentage. Does this force those details onto the birth certificate?

Honestly genuine questions as I'm not married to Mr2 so he HAD to be there to get his name on the certificates.

Reactions: 13
Sorry if someones already said it but is there any chance Monk/Lunt tried silencing her last week and there's been some sort of legal goings on this week and they haven't been able to??
Strange how there was literally no mention of her on any Kyle articles and she went MIA for days and now she's back and getting mentioned in articles again......
Her level of smugness is off the scale like never before 🤮🤮

Reactions: 23
Sorry if someones already said it but is there any chance Monk/Lunt tried silencing her last week and there's been some sort of legal goings on this week and they haven't been able to??
Strange how there was literally no mention of her on any Kyle articles and she went MIA for days and now she's back and getting mentioned in articles again......
Her level of smugness is off the scale like never before 🤮🤮
Not sure if she was silenced but I wonder if the info contained in the articles featuring Kyle and Annie has been given to the papers by Rachel. She can control the narrative if she gives them the info direct and maybe has an agreement that if she does give them info not to mention Lauren?

Reactions: 21
Not sure if she was silenced but I wonder if the info contained in the articles featuring Kyle and Annie has been given to the papers by Rachel. She can control the narrative if she gives them the info direct and maybe has an agreement that if she does give them info not to mention Lauren?
Yeah thats probably whats happened, was just too good to be true her going quiet for that long.
She looks absolutely horrendous in that salon video, how she can think she looks good blows my mind 🤯🤯

Reactions: 17
BIB can someone confirm whether the fathers HAVE to go on the birth certificate?
Back in the day mum could go and register baby leaving the father space blank if unmarried or unknown.
Because K has 'claimed' he's the father does he not have to attend in person as the registrar needs to know the parentage is 'truthful & accurate'.
Is carrying out a DNA not just to confirm the parentage. Does this force those details onto the birth certificate?

Honestly genuine questions as I'm not married to Mr2 so he HAD to be there to get his name on the certificates.
I’m 99% the father has to sign to go on the birth certificate and father can still be left blank if no father is present at registration. Only certain DNA tests are valid in the eyes of the court, they have to be certified so the DNA test would need to be done by an established and court recognised company in order for it to clarify any legal documents such as a birth certificate.

I’m 99% the father has to sign to go on the birth certificate and father can still be left blank if no father is present at registration. Only certain DNA tests are valid in the eyes of the court, they have to be certified so the DNA test would need to be done by an established and court recognised company in order for it to clarify any legal documents such as a birth certificate.
don’t you know she had the DNA test done with a recognised company 🤣

• Haha

If your not married your partner has to be there, he was added to the birth cert later on via one of the demands on her court order I believe so it would have been blank for a period of time then amended, the girls will probably be the same I would say, although she shot herself in the foot in my opinion as gives him parental responsibility and affords him say in some circumstances like passports etc

Reactions: 21
Anyone had random moments of when they think of tattle or this thread ?
Or dreams like mine the other day (IYKYK)

I’ll give one example of a million
I saw a dwarf today ( no offence to any here)
And I thought it 90cm loz
Literally thought they were loz the proz
I’m sick of her interrupting my days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Where's the pissing blog
The bitter and jealous one will likely release it tomorrow just before the FA cup final. Not that Kyle and Annie care, if City win, they’ll be on the pitch celebrating. If city win, Kyle gets a HUGE bonus which will also be legally Annie’s too 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.