Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Lauren Goodman doesn’t read this thread so why would she cancel an account ?
Lauren you must have 5 subscribers you fool
Sharing your journey with yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 57

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I just wanna thank Lauren for her current hiatus, as it’s allowed me to keep up with the threads for the first time ever. Usually I click in & I’ve missed 4 & have to decide do I read back and get further behind or take the loss and hope to catch up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Mr Walker my childhood crush
I’m hiding away, because I’m battling with thrush,
After Sundays events I’m lacking the trust
Tattlers can’t see it was more than lust.
If I see you hold that baby again, I might combust
What you’ve done to me is just unjust.
I’ll give you one more chance, because despite humiliating myself 100 times I’m not too fussed 💙🩷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Her insta is just posing with another womans husbands baby in her belly and showing off a house the woman has paid for with a furnishing fund given by the woman how is she not embarressed and has the cheek to hate this woman harrass her daily for years when her and her kids would have fuck all if it wasnt for her, im sure i read threads back annie had said just give her anything to get rid of her
They need to take the house back they just need too

• Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
She puts 'PR GURU' as if that's not what Rachel monk is..
Then signs off her blog Lago P fuckn R.. she's not wise.

I know a little about family law , and the courts don't care about what she feels might happen or if she wants to he present or not for access. They want cold hard facts, the child has never been near Annie so how can she say Annie will harm him. If I was Annie I wouldn't be near him either to be fair cause its a dangerous situation.

If, and very big if, kyle wants to see them kids and a judge orders access she can't just not send them because she feels it's not right.

Sorry Kairo, but you have a bit more crying to do little boy.

• Haha
  • Heart

giogio

VIP Member
The shoes on my feet (Kyle bought it)
The clothes I'm wearing (Kairo bought it)
The rock I'm rocking (Kai bought it)
'Cause I depend on them ( If I want it)
The watch I'm wearing (I stole it)
The house I live in (RRR bought it)
The car I'm driving (Kyle bought it)
I depend on them (I depend on them)

Dependent Ladies x
J
The Valentino’s on my feet (we share them) 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

dollycurz

Chatty Member
Did it ever occur to her that there would be no PR guru had she not manufactured a plot to be impregnated with 2 children with another woman’s famous footballer husband and then use every opportunity she can to mention them and piss and moan about the situation she got herself into
Honestly can’t stand this slag
I’d fade off into obscurity with my 8k a month and hang my head in shame. There’d be no need for a pr guru then would there? But no she loves the notoriety it brings her

• Heart

Blondetech

VIP Member
This one’s still there and she’s liked the comment also now
These idiots piss me right off
If Queen Annie had that much control over Kyle , he wouldn’t have 2 kids with a prostitute , be seen getting his knob out in a bar , had sex parties during covid, yadda yadda yadda
Kyle does EXACTLY what he what’s and he DOES NOT want to see Giro and Klarna
The sooner her and her fucking sheep realise that , the better !!!
---
should
Haha guess who's back...the biggest fan...it's pan 🤣🤣🤣

Will catch up with you all laters am on me hollibobs for a couple of weeks.

She's a midden
‘Haha guess who's back...the biggest fan...it's pan’

THIS should be the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Asif Chloe was ever keeping her from the wedding, they were all together over christmas laughing together about the fact she was going to tell Annie about Konk jr. It’s all to get people talking and bring in some publicity before the wedding. Who’s Olivia though x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I wrote in the advice section on here a while ago about my partner and his situation with a kid he has, at the time I felt very jaded about things and wanted other opinions; boy did I get them 😂 but here goes. She was a one night stand, said she was on the pill and didn’t want anymore kids because she was already a single parent. Obvs she changed her mind when she saw the lines on a pregnancy test. He said from the start, get an abortion he doesn’t want anything to do with her, they’ve never even been out the house together let alone a meaningful relationship, he doesn’t respect her etc. She said she would do it all herself.

When the child was born she found his family on social media and told them. His family said he needed to get involved because he’s playing into the stereotype of Black men not looking after their kids (I disagree entirely and find that statement oppressive and reductive considering the circumstances). Anyways, he did get involved and saw the child once a week at the start, his house was not appropriate for a child at all and he also house shared with other men. After a few months the Mum started saying he needed to have the child overnight (knowing the house is inappropriate and other men live there) to which he replied he can’t. The child is female so for me it would be red flags letting a stranger albeit not by blood have my child overnight let alone strange men under the same roof. She then said he can’t see her again. So he didn’t for about 2 years.

Then she randomly got in contact and he started seeing her once every couple of weeks, just trying to do the right thing in society’s eyes. Since then she’s asked for things like lifts to places and went mad at him because she found out he had spoken to a guy who she’s had a falling out with and also tried to get him to go to her neighbours to sort out a dispute. He’s declined anything she’s asked for, pays his maintenance and kept up with visits though, he said to her he has no interest in what she wants, needs, has fallings out with. She had a tantrum and said things like he has no respect for her as the mother of his child and he should do x,y and z.

It’s now ended with him telling her pretty much what he told her at the start, he doesn’t have respect for her, he hates her and she isn’t even fit to be a mother. I’ve had a lot of conversations with him about this and from the start said we could be involved and step up but he didn’t want to. The reason being, it’s impossible to co-parent with her because she’s such a lazy tramp and for every bit of good we do, it’ll be destroyed by her and she’ll likely end up just like her mother. He didn’t want the child in the first place as sad as that sounds and he said he tried to feel differently about things but he just can’t because he will always resent the situation being forced on him. He also doesn’t want the child full time to try and do things himself; it’s unlikely a judge would grant that and being perfectly honest, I don’t either, I’ve been careful for nearly 20 years and been through an abortion because if I were to have a child, I want the best for them. Maybe one day when the mother no longer needs to be involved some kind of relationship can take place.

This is the reality of what people like Lauryn cause. You cannot force parenthood on anyone, man or woman, I think it’s slightly different for women who may have had a child they didn’t really want because they grow it and bond with them but it’s still never a guarantee. Although it’s shit that women are the ones who either have to go through an abortion or birth, you really need to think about that before you have sex unprotected because ultimately we’re the ones with the most to lose, not to mention the children who suffer if you cannot cope with doing it alone.

• Heart
  • Sad

LittleOne27

VIP Member
Once again nothing but frauding people out of their own money.

LOL Annie desperate???? Like Lozza wouldn’t get on her back for a third time.

Rachel Monk please take it away…….

Aceofspades2020

Annie’s just out living her life with her boys looking fucking unreal. Lagos making tik toks of her new hair with only 3 likes may I add, writing a blog all about Annie yet Annie’s the desperate One. Fuck off lauryn

• Heart
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
And FYI no legal team would ever approve that BLOG and that’s coming from somebody who’s father is a solicitor!!

• Heart

kj135

VIP Member
Annie isn’t desperate Lauren. She’ll have lots of £ if she divorced Kyle and trust me, she would not be short of offers from men. She wants to keep her family together so her kids don’t have to deal with someone like you potentially being with Kyle. That’s not desperate, that’s thinking of her kids, putting her kids first and being a good mum.

• Heart

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Imagine you and your imaginary boyfriend loving each other so much that all you do is take each other to court 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 53