Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I did actually consider that. Whenever I’m in the hairdressers and I see women my age taking selfies of them with their Starbucks and foils for the gram I cringe. (No offence if you do it)

The poor hairdresser having to stop doing what she’s doing so she can make a lame and irrelevant comeback reel is embarrassing beyond belief even for Lauryn.
I went to IKEA a few weeks back and there was a woman all dolled up just sitting in the fake bedroom (like actually in the bed) taking selfies like it was her home. She wasn't even embarrassed that people were staring and laughing 👀😂😂
Some ppl like our Loz just don't have any awareness or the ability to feel ashamed lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Rose94

VIP Member
So what I have taken from reading this months shit blog:
1. She HATES that they can afford a reputable decent PR and she can’t
2. The endo is coming back, how convenient 🤥
3. The obsession with Annie will never end. She’s one bitter bitter woman who is angry she isn’t living Annie’s life like she thought she would be by now. Annie choosing to stay with her husband is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
4. Still trying to play the private person card 🥱 Lauren YOU revealed Kyle was the dad with your constant hints at it for month so go cry me a river that you didn’t get your £150 closer reveal deal boohoo
5. The audacity of this woman is something else. Calling Annie desperate? No that’s you. Laughing about them threatening legal action? Hun your favourite word is “legal”
6. The constant mentions of how much of an amazing mum she is, she’s clearly just trying to convince herself at this point

Shes nothing but a fan of Annie, should get on here at this rate and come join us lunatics and praise queen Annie she’s absolutely in love with her

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Lago PR I wish you would proof read 💔
There must be 5 subscribers 😭
Kyle
Itty
Jenny from the block
Lisa Cheese
Minnie’s friend

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
This is my favourite then bent over again for him . Absolute case
“I will NEVER let you down” you let him down by going back and shagging his “father” again love. Then continued to let your son down as he was a pawn in your game.

• Sick
  • Sad

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Imagine having a conversation with a pregnant woman just after Christmas stating her husband is the Father of your daughter and having the audacity to say:
“I approached her with a white flag in December and brought up the topic of all our children all being introduced with all of the adults present”

THERE IS SO MUCH WRONG WITH THIS STATEMENT.

1) You are the least trustworthy person.
2) Why would Annie want someone with loose morals and stinky knickers anywhere near her children? Why would Annie give you the privilege Lauryn when you’ve tried to ‘finish’ ‘destroy’ their parents?
3) Why would Annie want to be around you?
4) Why would you ask this during the same conversation a pregnant woman has learned of her husband’s betrayal?
5) Why do you think you being present is appropriate?

As if Annie who had just had a gut punch was going to say ‘Sure, I know a good garden centre that does a great breakfast and has a park for the kids’ 🫠🫠🫠

Are you crazy?

• Heart
Reactions: 52

looserj

Oh I just can't!
The bit about feeling sorry for Annie in December (that's because you thought you were going to ruin her life)
But doesn't feel sorry for her now (because she already knew had the upper hand and played a blinder)
Your plan didn't work Proz, fuck off

• Heart
Reactions: 52

LittleOne27

VIP Member
He said Annie’s name whilst she was licking his bum hole he doesn’t even think of her when she’s doing her best work fuck off lozza

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

ae77

VIP Member
Good on Annie not wanting to entertain Kairo and Ketamine. Strangers , nothing to do with her .

• Heart
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Her followers are all single mums with no job just like her with no morals all shagging other people’s men ….
you can tell looking at them the type … those who stop the father being involved because he has a new woman them type

• Heart