Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

giogio

VIP Member
oh I’ve got my vip crown! I’d like to thank Lauryn for being the most annoying hard-faced bitch on earth to get me to this point today 🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
lauryn called snoz a narcissistic father
But she still wants her two kids paraded at events
The mind boggles
He has two hands
Was he meant to carry K2 and R4 at the same time???

She’s proper mad and delusional
She doesn’t care about anyone but herself
Slag

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Lauren is such a shit mother
Saying he’s not doing the right thing because he’s not wheeling them out ?
If he can’t offer your children consistency then maybe he is doing the right thing by walking away from them

You wouldn’t understand that Lauren because you’re driven by status.
Gold digging whore

• Heart

hahahaha123

Saw that ages ago and screamed out loud, she really is fucking deranged!!!

Kyle don't want your prolapse full time loz accept it, come to terms with it and move on ya big wrong yin.
She was a pump and dump. When he was away and his wife was withholding sex as he was in the dog house he used Liaryn. How as a grown woman does she not get this? Men lie all the time.
I wonder is she all there mentally? She has to have a very very low IQ not to get whats going on.

• Heart

giogio

VIP Member
And Kyle has form, he isn’t a good husband to Annie, why would he obey any rules set from her, he already went behind her back god knows how many times. Time to face up to the facts Loz, he’s just not that into you, or the kids. 🥱

I think to protect herself, that’s the narrative she chooses, that Annie is behind all this, it helps her with her delusions that her and Kyle did have a loving relationship and he was a great dad to Kairo, whilst kicking a ball around once in a run down park😊

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Lauren wants the kids to meet with ALL the adults 😂
She’s not well

L: Annie I just slept with Kyle again we have a 40 month old daughter called Kinara
Can all the kids meet ? Please ?

Also, she really just keeps responding to tattle because who else has mentioned the kids meeting again ?
Everyone is over that Lauren you don’t know who
Sian is
You freak !!!!!

L93 PR

• Haha
Reactions: 50

livingforthetea

If she put as much energy into getting over Kyle as she does trying (and failing) to be funny on social media she’d have moved on by now.

“They’re my babies initials and I’m proud of my babies” KW are only your kids initials because YOU were determined to make sure they were the same as their sperm donor’s dipshit. You could’ve picked from a million other names but you needed to lumber them with KW.

minnietheminx

VIP Member
I think she’s just attention seeking with the silence, how many times have we thought this horror has been silenced before and never has! Had her blog been disabled I might have thought differently.

She’s most likely plotting, it’s what she is best at. Revenge will be upmost in her mind, she’s been thoroughly humiliated and for a narc there has to be something up her wizards sleeve!!!

I just hope she hasn’t been paid off for her silence, (unlikely but not completely impossible) They want her out their lives and the stories etc to stop! The legal route is the only way though!
For non subscribers, there is nothing on her website mentioning Kyle! I expect all memberships will be cancelled soon, there won’t be another blog. The evidence against her is damning, I expect it is Annie who is directly going for her and when Sian was mentioned, her too! They know she hasn’t got a pot to piss in but (I don’t blame them) they are going to humiliate her and bring her down legally! The last week of her vitriol was all defamatory, it’s illegal as is harassment!
Remember what Sian said, we are not taking it anymore! 👸🏻👸🏻

• Heart

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
"I would like to remain anonymous to protect my identity as miss Goodman has proven time and time again that she is a bad gyal from Brighton sporting a Caribbean tan from ultra safe sunbeds. (Jamaican roots), skin in training.
The very reason this documentary was made is a widely known fact that she is a stalker.
A walker stalker.
I will not take my chances but absolutely wanted to be a part of this.
It all started when "All or none" was trending and it caught my attention and my order for some puma trainers would not go through because of a sudden staffing issue. To this day this hasn't been resolved.
In light of these issues, I have witnessed an abundance of abuse from miss Goodman so I'm happy to help with some fellow (amazing tattlers) witnesses, to help bring big gob Goodman down.
It's been a rough few years understandably".

Quote from Disneygirl89, long suffering witness.

Attachments

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
But a woman also has the rights to abortion a man should have the rights if he doesn’t want to be a father . You can’t force a man to father a child he does not want

This is not about that lauryn wanted kids for the money he clearly didn’t want baby girl but she chose to go ahead knowing he abandoned the first child because she seen pound signs !! She is scum and her kids will hate her when they see the truth online and the way she has publicly humiliated them

• Heart

catchingup2021

VIP Member
Currently on thread 3 page 45 where Lauryn does a grid post saying 6 month old KW Junior can say many words including “you’re welcome” 🫠

• Haha

catchingup2021

VIP Member
I could count 500 piles and I could count 500 more
You could be the man to pay to chop the piles what are you moving like a snail for? J

• Haha

giogio

VIP Member
Omg why can’t she accept that he doesn’t wanna be involved in their lives the mental bitch, always blaming everyone else she isn’t capable of understanding maybe it’s Kyle’s decision. She is feeding into her own delusions because she just can’t accept that he doesn’t want anything to do with her

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
If loz has truly shut up I won’t know what to do with my time 😂😂 it’s been a long 4 years lads we’re all friends now

• Haha