Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She is off the scale delusional I am fucking pissing myself at her trying act all sensible and like a nice person. Fuck off lauryn. Annie owes you fuck all the sooner you realise that the better. I bet she couldn't give a flying fuck about the opinion of homewrecking whores. Kyle should rip her a new one with the wholeobsession to have his surname on birth certificates etc and use it at any oppurtunity and then at the same time she wants to dictate who HIS children can meet. She can't have it both ways. She's an absolute cling on tramp.

How many times does she drop amazing mummy about herself.... usually when you have to chant something repeatedly about yourself you're compensating for something loz 😉 pathetic!!!

Annie must actual piss herself laughing at the desperation and obsession of this creature.

PR guru really has got under her skin 🤣 its a different world from z list cum buckets like yourself prozza you can't relate so aren't expected to get it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

HarJR289

Chatty Member
God, she’s a bitter horrid cunt. 🤯

She really has no clue does she. She’s emotionally stunted - how is she a grown arse adult. It’s the type of thing I’d have wrote when I was 13 when I didn’t know the world or have empathy or morals, when I was just a self absorbed little shit. Very keen to keep harping on about how she’s a good mum. Say it all you like love doesn’t make it true.

LAGO PR. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
The work on these threads, from the originals being banned, the digging and receipts produced is unmatched 👏🏼 this is your time to shine 🥳 Like many I’ve lurked and dipped in and out, I raise my can of lemonade and my potato waffle to you guys who have dedicated and died on hills throughout the rollercoaster that is Lauryn Goodmans sad little life 🤣 I salute you 🫡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

minnietheminx

VIP Member
She’s absolutely deranged, the jealousy of Annie oozes out of her every pore and her hatred of Rachel Monk is hilarious! She will chew you up and spit you out when she’s finished toying with you prozza!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
Someone’s got to change the lyrics to ‘city high - what would you do’ 😂😂😂😩😩😩
"What Would You Do"

Boys and girls, wanna hear a fake story?
Saturday night was locked in the landlord's pantry
They had man city lifting the cup,
About 5-6 bouncers trying to keep out a slut

So I took my burner outside with me,
His name was Alisdair, he lived in Scotland with me,
He said, "Why's he up there having some fun?
I guess you forgot I told you ALL OR NONE

She said,

"What would you do if your mum was at home
Crying all alone
On the bedroom floor,
'Cause she's angry
And the only way to calm her is
To sleep with a man for 8k a month
And his daddy's gone, back to school now
I ain't got a job now,
So for you this was just a mistake
But for me this is what I call life.

Girl, you ain't the only one with a baby,
That's no excuse to be living all crazy
Then she looked me right square in the eye
And said, "Everyday I wake up begging for Kai"
I said, "Bitch, I know about pain
'Cause me and my sister laugh everyday
At what the tattlers say
About your prolapse and piles
But that helps to keep us in smiles
That you can't even relate to

"What would you do if your mum was at home
Crying all alone
On the bedroom floor,
'Cause she's angry
And the only way to calm her is
To sleep with a man for 8k a month
And his daddy's gone, back to school now
I ain't got a job now,
So for you this was just a mistake
But for me this is what I call life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Little miss innocent, who can do no wrong! It’s all big bad Annie’s fault! 🙄 you can’t make this shit up!!

Even sleeping with Annie’s husband behind her back seems to be Annie’s fault as she took him back dared to have the audacity to try make her marriage work!

Takes accountability for absolutely nothing!

According to her Kyle thinks she’s amazing 🤣🤣 aye doll that’s why he nearly left the fucking country to escape you, you mad bitch!

Last edited:
  • Haha

ae77

VIP Member
She has that much going on she has to dedicate a whole blog to Annie . Oh and a few emails to a few schools.
---
I approached her with a white flag in December ?? Is that the same time you told her you had shagged her husband and had knot wanted ? Jeez the hard pan faced cunt

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Kairo crying for his ‘daddy’ who he last seen months and months ago is the biggest load of shite I’ve ever heard!

Liar 🤥 liar 🤥 whore pants on fire! 🔥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

giogio

VIP Member
#83: The blogs have come to an end, so on a final note; Dear Lauryn, move on, you bell-end 🍇

• Haha
  • Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Let's be fair.

He will remember Liaryn forever.

He'll remember feeling sick when he saw her messages. He'll remember the blackmail and the demands. He'll remember wanting to curl up and die when she told him she was pregnant. He'll remember not being able to get new boots because Puma had no staff. He'll remember her stalking his wife. He'll remember that she was easy and he didn't even have to buy her coffee.

• Heart

Ladxb21

What a time to be alive lunatics! As much as I'll miss this thread, I'd prefer Annie to get the peace and quiet she deserves after the last 5 years. All that's left now are the burner accounts on the daily mail website 😂

• Heart
  • Haha