Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Anyways, I hope you get this Kyle, snap me back, just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Lauryn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
Wow, wish I could screenshot my dream
It literally wouldn’t let you log in😳
This is NUTS
There’s someone else on this thread that’s subscribed can you let us know if it’s the same message for you please ?
wtf 😳 we thinking legal ?
Have you been charged ?
Think she’s probably worked out who’s screen shotting the blogs and cancelled my account 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Bcm88

Eeee how the fook does she type all that shite with a straight face. Wasn't she saying how much hard work the 2nd K is in last months blog now she's the easiest little girl ever? She's also saying Annie is jealous of her 2 when it's been said here multiple times that she's jealous of the 4 R's, definitely balls deep in this thread. Someone needs to take her social media and devices off her.

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
And all I wanted was a lousy snapchat or a call
I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off Kairo’s wall.
I loved you, Kyle, we could've been together, think about it.
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it.

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Written by Lago PR Ltd who is the prozza herself! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lago PR Ltd who seem to get angrier and crazier as the blog went on, almost like they’re too invested in it 😳 but to give them some credit they did upload it at 4.10am on a Saturday morning so they are willing to put the hours in 🤣

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
She’s the most untrained side chick I’ve ever seen
Know your place Lauren
Back in your kennel

• Haha
  • Heart
I genuinely think she’s broken hearted u know. Kyle & Annie live their lives so privately and don’t speak to the press about their personal lives so it’s like Lauren’s been blissfully unaware, probably making up scenarios in her head from the bits she’s read about him moving out etc, then Sunday happened and it confirmed it for her that they are actually happy and that he doesn’t want her and her kids. (Not feeling sorry for her at all btw)
Apart from the whole sit down interview with the S*n when Kyle admitted he’d never been out for a meal with her and she didn’t even know how how many sugars he took in his tea😅

She’s not capable of being heartbroken for a person. She’s only heartbroken she can’t have the WAG image or lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Didn’t she say that this months blog would be a shocker ? Shockingly shit but everything else was boring and predictable 🥱🥱
I said last night she is going to try and upstage Kyle today. Shes obviously starting early by posting the blog at 4.10 am.
She is an absolute loser.

• Haha

Nonyaxx912

The only thing being dealt with legally is financials for Kinara … I know we know she’s a greedy gold digger but it still astounds me how she drags it to court to fight for the maximum she can get when she’s already getting everything she is!
I got letter off the csa last week to say the £7 a week I was awarded for my daughter I was no longer entitled to (sperm donor works cash in hand so clearly blagging it) he never paid it anyway but I simply threw the letter in the bin whilst muttering “prick” then you have this nutcase whinging that a 2mill house car and 8K a month isn’t enough for an extra kid😂 she had a second baby for 2 reasons only. 1. To get one over on Annie 2.more money

• Heart
  • Sad

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Her dignity has died again.

She lasted for fifty-seven hours and approximately seven minutes before she made an utter cunt of herself and the unwanteds.

We'll try again next week.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kilo005

Chatty Member
1. She’s preparing for TT’s wedding. Hair still looks shit and your industrial grade filter is not helping.
2. She looks 45.
3. Whatever treatment she’s recently had done is giving space raider crisp.
4. Any business she promotes, anyone with a brain will avoid.
5. Annie would never.
6. Still a filthy sket.

That is all. This is Pan x

• Haha

Nixy

Martha strikes again. Deranged, delusional and off her rocker.
What part of it’s not ok to sleep with a married man does she not understand. I can’t believe she thinks she’s a victim in all of this. Madness

• Heart
Reactions: 59

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
My dickhead cat woke me up so I popped on here, but I’m sorry WTF did I just read?!

Nah, Loz, your blog and your grapes hanging from your asshole can get in the fucking sea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
‘I need to be dignified and sign off’

is she taking the piss? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 should have applied that tactic about three years nine months ago and kept her prossy mouth shut and lived a comfortable life with her miracle(s).

I don’t get how she can be thoroughly enjoying the journey of bringing up her her babies and living such an amazing life whilst being so full of hate and bitterness..

and just for the record and ANNIE IS THE FKN VICTIM IN THIS NOT YOU AND BIG KONK!!

Annie choosing to forgive hm is in absolutely no way any different to the woman who publicly accused him of bullying her first born to then keep seeing him in a (private) loving intimate relationship and produce another fkn kid!!

Ok so it’s not exactly the same but do you see where I’m going with this??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

minnietheminx

VIP Member
I think she still probably thought in her deluded mind that he was just doing that interview because he was forced to come clean and as a way of apology for Annie.. I dunno, I think she’s been clutching at straws like a love sick teenager and now she’s sulking
Lauren doesn’t have a heart, she has a swinging brick 🧱 she has bullied a woman and her children for nearly 5 years, a relentless hate campaign and she would have happily taken those boys father away from them for her own gain. She deserves to be legally punished for what she has done and she is not fit to be a mother to those 2 poor kids who did not deserve to be born into her shit show!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Dcshbp

I’m absolutely shooketh that she thinks it’s ok to put that stuff in print.
She comes across as an unhinged stalker.
O ….. for obsessed.
Take away the walkers what does she have to charge 3 English pounds for each month?

she had not a crumb of shame for her part and had actually written that she feels the way she does about Annie because she had the nerve to take her husband back ( although nobody knows if they are properly back together or trying to co parent correctly)
The same woman that cried in front of her kids because of her still raging hormones , has purposely gone after a heavily pregnant woman and then continued when she was fresh out of the delivery room.
The only support she gets is for other “women” with no morals.
Absolute disgrace, if she shows any accountability, empathy , guilt or acknowledgment for the situation she has caused and put herself in I could give her some leeway instead she has gone after a bigger payout than the 8k she is getting the second she has delivered I’ll bet.

This woman deals in £ so they need to start
speaking her language.
Get her into a 3 bed house , reduce the maintainance, car , holidays and firewall all her bullshit with their “PR guru”
Never mind about protection her kids from what she is , she doesn’t give a shit what the Walker kids are being subjected to and will hear about.
ENOUGH

• Heart
Reactions: 57