Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a more positive note hopefully Annie and her 4 boys will be on screen later . Pan face can lie there with her new bleach n tone looking like she’s playing with herself waving her white flag .
Yep can slate Annie All she wants to her dim £2.99ers as always she’s not fit to lick Annie’s boots!!!!

Reactions: 15
Ooh she has such a wonderful legal mind.
Didn't name Annie directly and it was written by a limited company.
Paul Lunt ain't got nothing on this one :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
She is absolutely shameless. She deserves everythihg coming to her. No spin in the world can avoid the fact she knowingly slept with a married man, then told his heavily pregnant wife that he had fathered a 2nd baby with her, at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That blog reads like when you were in year 7/8/9 and you used to have books with your mates when they’d write a page to you and you’d write one back to them

IDDSTT

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She never experienced sibling love ?
At first I thought she meant with MJ & TT.
Did she mean expected ?
Lauren my head hurts !!!!
“No wonder I get my strength from them” she literally adds that anywhere she feels, it makes NO sense in that section.
I couldn’t work it out either 😂 she waffles so much.
There’s clearly no proof read before hitting upload. She has probably gone over it herself so many times the errors go unnoticed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think to have the father named on the birth certificate he has to be present if you aren’t married . From my understanding you can give your child any surname you like . A family member who went by their mothers maiden name but was legally registered as a different surname gave their child the preferred surname even though neither parent were legally named that … if that makes sense?!
It can be done via DNA and through the courts like she has! Ain’t no way Kyle Walker was legging it to the registry office 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Hello, is that the Aesthetician? Can you make me look like a 55 yr old bitter Divorcee? Yeah, like Lizzie Cundy. Thanks. Send the invoice to my son. Love ya! Lago J xx
Ffs she’s filtered to feck!!! Fillers to alter her face BUT yep still ugly 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine you and your imaginary boyfriend loving each other so much that all you do is take each other to court 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Something I have in common with Loz I am also perplexed by this paragraph

CD3434C9-F280-431A-9F38-C34CB80DC6BA.jpeg

Has he got no emotions or no backbone?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The bit where she says he knows deep down I only care about the children I’ve even got the messages, why does she insinuate she’s still in contact. She’s like a 15 year old with a point to prove constantly she wants to grow up she’s pathetic.
She’s vile
---
Something I have in common with Loz I am also perplexed by this paragraph

View attachment 2956070

Has he got no emotions or no backbone?
That’s like a year 4 writing!!! Thick as well as ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Annie’s going to be getting herself and her 4 boys ready for another momentous day, making memories with them! No nanny required… MOTWYW

Whilst Lozza is crying into her overpriced crappy curtains…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is anyone else a little bit in love with Annie? She’s absolutely gorgeous and her dignity in all of this is so admirable. What a Queen! Annie if you’re reading this, we love you!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.