Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I just can't!
The bit about feeling sorry for Annie in December (that's because you thought you were going to ruin her life)
But doesn't feel sorry for her now (because she already knew had the upper hand and played a blinder)
Your plan didn't work Proz, duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Goodness me she is absolutely mental! That blog was so loud she's still trying to get Kyle back, he's known me soooo long FFS. :sick:
She really despises Annie, she can twist it anyway she likes but we all know the reason is because Kyle loves her.
I do love her thinking she has any control on deciding who gets to be in their lives via contact, if a judge were to rule contact in Kyles favour she will have absolutely no choice on this matter.
Annie is a person of good legal standing, an experienced mother and Kyle's wife. No judge would block her from the Walkers-Kilners from building a relationship with the KWs if they desired it.

She best be grateful Annie isn't vindictive.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The brass neck of this girl. Not woman. Girl.
I just have no words.
bollocks was she the one who approached about kids meeting.
The only reason she wants those kids to meet is so she gets some sort of access to Kyle and I don’t know if she’s mentioned it but she really wants ALL or none of the kids on the pitch.....can’t do that unless they meet.

Reactions: 30
duck me shes crazy like off the scale insane 😱
I came to annie with a white flag in dec?
Is she bleeping serious

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It's Kyle who slated the kids but guess he's allowed to see them understandably? That blog is absolute madness. I've no idea how she's getting away with it. I bet Kyle is dying that he has to pay her 8k a month everytime he reads that kind of onslaught. The ultimate punishment for thinking with his dick! Idiots the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So hang on a second until I process all this. She has written a blog all about the wife WIFE of a man who has thrown it into her at least twice that we know of, resulting in 2 unwanted children. The more she talks about Annie the more obvious it is she has no issues with the man who called her kids mistakes but the innocent wife who she’s disturbingly jealous of.

I know everyone has said it but why would Annie be in control of Kyle when she can’t even control him keeping his dick in his tracksuit when down the local chipper?

Kyle doesn’t see them kids because he has absolutely no feelings towards them. I know some find that very hard to accept even women but the truth of matter is, it’s very easy for men to have no feelings towards children in this situation. Those kids will never be his in his eyes, move on Lauryn. Still can’t believe she’s written that about the wife repeat it again THE WIFE 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I think she's trying to spin the narrative that it was her decision that the KWs don't see Kyle because she's protecting them from abusive behaviour. As oppose to Kyle publicly denouncing them

Reactions: 41
So what I have taken from reading this months tit blog:
1. She HATES that they can afford a reputable decent PR and she can’t
2. The endo is coming back, how convenient 🤥
3. The obsession with Annie will never end. She’s one bitter bitter woman who is angry she isn’t living Annie’s life like she thought she would be by now. Annie choosing to stay with her husband is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
4. Still trying to play the private person card 🥱 Lauren YOU revealed Kyle was the dad with your constant hints at it for month so go cry me a river that you didn’t get your £150 closer reveal deal boohoo
5. The audacity of this woman is something else. Calling Annie desperate? No that’s you. Laughing about them threatening legal action? Hun your favourite word is “legal”
6. The constant mentions of how much of an amazing mum she is, she’s clearly just trying to convince herself at this point

Shes nothing but a fan of Annie, should get on here at this rate and come join us lunatics and praise queen Annie she’s absolutely in love with her

• Heart
Reactions: 53
**BLOG ALERT**
She is a joke lots going on again
Not even sorted little man a school. Cant even give her girl a name. Lauren never mind you forget she has been born we also have. She is always left in the background. Still going on about Annie. God she is so boring.

Reactions: 39
I actually feel so so sorry for kairo, she must absolutely batter his little brain about Kyle and she’s inflicting emotional trauma on him for her own gratification it’s sick and no doubt soon as K #2 is old enough to understand what she’s saying she’ll start conditioning her to the same deranged narrative she’s made up! as for Annie being ‘desperate’ I have never seen a more unhinged comment 🤣 DESPERATE FOR WHAT PROZZA????? She’s got everything YOU WANT and more you dense trollop! One thing I am shocked at that she didn’t mention was Kyle walking out with the 4 boys at the game but she waffles about that much tit she’s probably forgotten so we’ll get that in next months blog 😴🤣 I hope she gets nothing more financially for the girl I’m pretty sure the house she has and £8k a month is plenty for both kids!

Reactions: 41
The crown mmenta about the kids unsettled me. Little girl is so good you don't know you've got her, well that's prob cos she's been ignored by both parents and resented by you for a year.
Then Kairo, I think she is going to come out with the SEN as we've said in the last thread, the bit about him having toouch energy and could only have one of him, feel like she's laying the foundations for something there, either delayed schooling (cos she doesn't have a space) or SEN

Reactions: 24
blog goes… kairo kairo kairo kinara kinara kairo kairo kairo Annie Annie Annie Annie Annie Annie Annie Annie PR GURU Annie Annie Annie Annie Kyle Kyle Kyle Annie Annie Annie PR GURU endo

then signs it off from a PR company? After just saying why do they dare have a PR GURU? Honestly what the duck.

Also Lago PR hun it’s to* not too*

I’m baffled by all that rambling
I really hope Annie at stage now she is numb to all this has heard it all before seen it all before that she can laugh because duck me she’s been accused of been a child abuser there

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The crown mmenta about the kids unsettled me. Little girl is so good you don't know you've got her, well that's prob cos she's been ignored by both parents and resented by you for a year.
Then Kairo, I think she is going to come out with the SEN as we've said in the last thread, the bit about him having toouch energy and could only have one of him, feel like she's laying the foundations for something there, either delayed schooling (cos she doesn't have a space) or SEN
My furious typing I can't spell 🤣 I'm not even illiterate like Proz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Annie isn’t desperate Lauren. She’ll have lots of £ if she divorced Kyle and trust me, she would not be short of offers from men. She wants to keep her family together so her kids don’t have to deal with someone like you potentially being with Kyle. That’s not desperate, that’s thinking of her kids, putting her kids first and being a good mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh my god 😂 she questions why Annie is mad at her and supposedly not Kyle, yet spends the entire blog ranting about Annie and not Kyle 😂 she needs help!!!

Also lol at how much of that was directed here.

And ‘I offered her an olive branch in December’ you mean when you told her her husband had fathered another child with you?!?!?!
Who the duck would want an olive branch with Lauren she is delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lauren wants the kids to meet with ALL the adults 😂
She’s not well

L: Annie I just slept with Kyle again we have a 40 month old daughter called Kinara
Can all the kids meet ? Please ?

Also, she really just keeps responding to tattle because who else has mentioned the kids meeting again ?
Everyone is over that Lauren you don’t know who
Sian is
You freak !!!!!

L93 PR

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The last thing Proz has ever been is dignified....

Definite gag on her.

She always uses words annie have said or words used to describe annie to describe herself its bleeping creepy
Annie had said in her statement about her wonderful children then lairen said in her interview her children are wonderful its just details like this that are bleeping weird she does it constant

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.