Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
blog goes… kairo kairo kairo kinara kinara kairo kairo kairo Annie Annie Annie Annie Annie Annie Annie Annie PR GURU Annie Annie Annie Annie Kyle Kyle Kyle Annie Annie Annie PR GURU endo

then signs it off from a PR company? After just saying why do they dare have a PR GURU? Honestly what the duck.

Also Lago PR hun it’s to* not too*

I’m baffled by all that rambling
I really hope Annie at stage now she is numb to all this has heard it all before seen it all before that she can laugh because duck me she’s been accused of been a child abuser there
There’s surely got to be something Annie can do with that of her insinuating she’s a potential child abuser coming from the same ‘woman’ (I use that term loosely like her grape hole) who is emotionally torturing her young children with a man who will not and has not claimed them.

Reactions: 30
She’s rattled because she can’t take the fact that KW and Annie got a PR to go against her, all that time before she was the only one saying stuff and they were silent

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She never expected Annie to stick around she is infuriated that Annie is still on the scene it’s driving her insane

didn’t plan the way she thought !! At this point if I was Kyle and Annie I would throw the horror out the mansion and stop paying until it’s sorted in court let her suffer for a bit !!
To be honest with all her insane tit she is more than likely bringing Kyle and Annie closer.

Reactions: 29
also LOOK HOW GOOD A MUM I AM I have sent a few emails to get my son in school that he is supposed to start in 3 month LOOK HOW AMAZING I AM 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It’s not a blog without her saying she’s a good mum
Her followers know this 😭
Yeh you bark at your son
Kyle thinks you’re a great mum that’s why he’s left you to do it alone luv
Do one

L93 PR

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think she's trying to spin the narrative that it was her decision that the KWs don't see Kyle because she's protecting them from abusive behaviour. As oppose to Kyle publicly denouncing them

Id have the tiniest bit of respect for her if she actually did this.
Even if annie did say ur not seeing them kyle has agreed to it clearly
He got his wife pregnant while they were in a loving realtionship a move i honestly think kyle did to keep annie i bet Rezon was is idea
Annie doesnt need to accept her kids or see them or allow her boys near them and shes just proved its not on RRRRs best interests lauren would say they pick on her kids
Awwww kyle u have fucked up sooooooo bad wtf was he thinking 🙈
He needs to speak up and end this for annie once and for all he needs to put out a statement saying its his choice needa to man up and protect his wife she deserves more than this

I

This the same person that dropped that lovely message at Xmas. Just want to quickly try to ruin your life and tell you my baby is your husbands. Well if it isn’t the consequences of your own actions dumb duck why would Annie want owt to do with you or your kids

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I always thought for the child to have the fathers surname,and if not married,father has to be present at registration 🤔 so are the kids not legally walkers
You can give you child any surname you want.
But if you are not married the Dad has to go to the appointment to be added on.

However if Dad isn't on and you do a DNA later you can apply to have Dad put on.

Reactions: 10
Also what grown ass woman in her 30s takes a selfie kidding on their asleep with their rectangle head 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Also another thing she wanted all the kids to meet with all the adults… I’m sorry but is she very unwell mentally like?

Reactions: 35
Of course her endometriosis is coming back right before court.

She did this when she had to put statements in for the first court case! Started posting about how hard she finds it being in crippling pain. Endo disappeared as soon as she got her payout secured and now it’s back again. What a shocker. 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s obsessed with him, he can tell her to do one and she still twist it and say Annie’s controlling him. Annie hasn’t said anything to the papers,KW has.

Reactions: 23
I am cackling knowing Paul Lunt’s juniors are here collecting evidence reading our lyrics this thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So hang on a second until I process all this. She has written a blog all about the wife WIFE of a man who has thrown it into her at least twice that we know of, resulting in 2 unwanted children. The more she talks about Annie the more obvious it is she has no issues with the man who called her kids mistakes but the innocent wife who she’s disturbingly jealous of.

I know everyone has said it but why would Annie be in control of Kyle when she can’t even control him keeping his dick in his tracksuit when down the local chipper?

Kyle doesn’t see them kids because he has absolutely no feelings towards them. I know some find that very hard to accept even women but the truth of matter is, it’s very easy for men to have no feelings towards children in this situation. Those kids will never be his in his eyes, move on Lauryn. Still can’t believe she’s written that about the wife repeat it again THE WIFE 😂
You’re spot on! & that I’m afraid is what happens when you decide to have children with a married man who already has a family.

Kyle’s boys with Annie RRRR will always come first every single time! As sad as it is, her children are strangers to him, there’s no bond or love there.

• Heart
I always thought for the child to have the fathers surname,and if not married,father has to be present at registration 🤔 so are the kids not legally walkers
I think to have the father named on the birth certificate he has to be present if you aren’t married . From my understanding you can give your child any surname you like . A family member who went by their mothers maiden name but was legally registered as a different surname gave their child the preferred surname even though neither parent were legally named that … if that makes sense?!

Reactions: 7
On a more positive note hopefully Annie and her 4 boys will be on screen later . Pan face can lie there with her new bleach n tone looking like she’s playing with herself waving her white flag .

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also her putting out there that she doesn't trust Annie around her kids as if she'd hurt them

Majority on here were saying that she'd put that false accusation out there if Annie & Kyle were to see them, she'd be questioning them soon as handover etc
Despicable c*nt!!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.