Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is such a horrible little bleep isn't she.
'Her' her name is Annie not her! Guess she's not allowed to speak it now.
You are not a good mum no matter how many times you say you are Lauren.
Calling Annie and Sian liars about the kids meeting then. She's tried to changed it to her asking all the kids to meet in December, whether true why on earth would Annie want them to meet now when it was revealed you she had another baby by her husband.
Lol at white flag and olive branch to Annie wtf.
Saying she has been hurt and can understood how Annie felt!!. It reads like Annie is the other woman.
Annie is not jealous of her children, they are a living reminder of what was done behind her back!
Would Lauren be so accommodating if this has been done to her...I think not. Dumb witch.
She is mental!
She really cannot get it in her head that Kyle doesn't feel the same for her kids as he does for his Boys.
It's just not the same.
I do not believe kairo has even mentioned Kyle nevermind cried for him. He's practically a stranger to him and isn't his 'Daddy' that title has to be earned.
We knew she would say that after the pitch events last week. All to try and guilt him again.
She really hates Rachel monk don't she😂😂😂
She should just shut her gob now and shut up.
Her whole life revolves around them.
The whole blog is about them. I'd say that begins with a 'D' word hmmm Desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
“Laughing stock” 🤣🤣🤣 oh the irony… Lozza!

You’ve been making a complete bleep of yourself for years you clown 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
And FYI no legal team would ever approve that BLOG and that’s coming from somebody who’s father is a solicitor!!
Exactly 💯 I think she thought she covered herself by quoting from papers and then saying in her opinion but then went on to say Annie said awful things about her kids on the phone which is a defamatory statement to make [saying she has a witness means duck all if its her ma], her saying the only legal action is financial is because they haven't filed it defamation can take a while to get ready before you are even ready to file, she would probably ignore all warning letters so if I was the walkers I would go full throttle with legal this has to be the straw that broke the camels back surely!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did it ever occur to her that there would be no PR guru had she not manufactured a plot to be impregnated with 2 children with another woman’s famous footballer husband and then use every opportunity she can to mention them and piss and moan about the situation she got herself into
Honestly can’t stand this slag
I’d fade off into obscurity with my 8k a month and hang my head in shame. There’d be no need for a pr guru then would there? But no she loves the notoriety it brings her
Imagine the lovely life you could have for £8k a month. Your kids could have lovely holidays and experiences. She has family close by to help her.
She’s just vile

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lauryn on insta (December 2020) before the upcoming first hearing (February 2021) - the week after returning from Dubai where she got her slaggy mum to pap her in a bikini and her sister to draw dicks on her sons back may I add.
Next hearing is July so this is just part of her script.
MOTWYW J
This fookin infuriates me!!!! £2.3million rent free house & £8k a month & you are whining!!!!!! Don’t you live with your mother?????? Try being in place of a single mum with no support with little money you ungrateful peice of tit!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 35
Lauryn on insta (December 2020) before the upcoming first hearing (February 2021) - the week after returning from Dubai where she got her slaggy mum to pap her in a bikini and her sister to draw dicks on her sons back may I add.
Next hearing is July so this is just part of her script.
MOTWYW J
These receipts are absolutely brilliant!

She’s so bleeping predictable, I hope the judge sees right through her bullshit!

She’s a beggy bastard, always on the scrounge!

Reactions: 22
This fookin infuriates me!!!! £2.3million rent free house & £8k a month & you are whining!!!!!! Don’t you live with your mother?????? Try being in place of a single mum with no support with little money you ungrateful peice of tit!!!!!!!!
** I misread dates!!

so basically a begging post embarrassing twit

Reactions: 8
No emotion lols
No backbone.. she said this with KW1 and went back and had another 😂😂😂
Played yourself darling
Aye Liz I notice absolutely no mention of this in the blog!

Oh this one cut deep for her 🤣🤣

She’s still trying to recover…. 🤣🤣

Her shite blog is her only comeback!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly 💯 I think she thought she covered herself by quoting from papers and then saying in her opinion but then went on to say Annie said awful things about her kids on the phone which is a defamatory statement to make [saying she has a witness means duck all if its her ma], her saying the only legal action is financial is because they haven't filed it defamation can take a while to get ready before you are even ready to file, she would probably ignore all warning letters so if I was the walkers I would go full throttle with legal this has to be the straw that broke the camels back surely!

So when did annie say these awful things to her on the phone was it in dec? When they seeminly had a nice chat and she apologised? Which is it? To be a good liar u need to have a good memory and clearly she doesnt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lauryn if you were in a loving, intimate relationship, why was he getting his dick out in Revs whilst you were 6 months pregnant because you were threatening him with countdowns?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Eeee how the fook does she type all that shite with a straight face. Wasn't she saying how much hard work the 2nd K is in last months blog now she's the easiest little girl ever? She's also saying Annie is jealous of her 2 when it's been said here multiple times that she's jealous of the 4 R's, definitely balls deep in this thread. Someone needs to take her social media and devices off her.
It wasn’t her it was Lago PR…..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Also as Prozza keeps bleating on that she's aparrently the only one thinking about the children, when the offer was made to meet (which she seems to be admitting to now?) as has been suggested before why didn't she get grunt to be middle man?

Annie has never met the kids so what horrible things could she say about them?

Reactions: 22
No emotion lols
No backbone.. she said this with KW1 and went back and had another 😂😂😂
Played yourself darling
No emotions but did a interview where he was on the brink of tears saying:
‘my little one goes to bed with me every night but to know I’m not with him because of my mistake, mistake being the wrong word, my choices well that’s what pains me’

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe we should all just calm down and do some breathing exercises while we type

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.