Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is only mad at Annie and Rachel as they have brains. Kyle would have carried on paying her and not acknowledging the daughter.
Thats how sad Lauren is. She would have let it carry on if her demands were being met.
---
Also another thing she wanted all the kids to meet with all the adults… I’m sorry but is she very unwell mentally like?
Its all to Raw no way I would do that if I was Annie.
Imaging Lauren will her droopy eyes trying be smouldering you would have punch it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion: the post about ‘ I wrote you and you still ain’t calling’
it was brilliant! 👶 🦌

Reactions: 13
She’s so thick!! Annie can’t stop him cheating and PUBLICLY embarrassing her! Do you really think she can stop him seeing his kids if he wanted to!!

Reactions: 24
Lauryn on insta (December 2020) before the upcoming first hearing (February 2021) - the week after returning from Dubai where she got her slaggy mum to pap her in a bikini and her sister to draw dicks on her sons back may I add.
Next hearing is July so this is just part of her script.
MOTWYW J
Typing while doing my breathing exercises is giving me sent from my iPhone vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another thing, she's really insinuating that Annie would hurt her children if Lauren wasn't present!!!
That's awful and if she really thought that you wouldn't want your children around anyone like that anyway whether you're there or not.
She really is something isn't she to really think that they can all co parent together and be one big happy family with kids meeting even though you shagged her husband and got pregnant on purpose!

I just can't actually believe what I've read tbh.
I wouldn't have nothing to do with her or her kids and they wouldn't be anywhere near me and mine.

Reactions: 36
Imagine if Annie wrote a blog about what she's endured the last 5 years.

From both her husband and his slag.

She didn't even have a car to do a food shop , now she has the best of everything handed to her and still not happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine having a conversation with a pregnant woman just after Christmas stating her husband is the Father of your daughter and having the audacity to say:
“I approached her with a white flag in December and brought up the topic of all our children all being introduced with all of the adults present”

THERE IS SO MUCH WRONG WITH THIS STATEMENT.

1) You are the least trustworthy person.
2) Why would Annie want someone with loose morals and stinky knickers anywhere near her children? Why would Annie give you the privilege Lauryn when you’ve tried to ‘finish’ ‘destroy’ their parents?
3) Why would Annie want to be around you?
4) Why would you ask this during the same conversation a pregnant woman has learned of her husband’s betrayal?
5) Why do you think you being present is appropriate?

As if Annie who had just had a gut punch was going to say ‘Sure, I know a good garden centre that does a great breakfast and has a park for the kids’ 🫠🫠🫠

Are you crazy?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Another thing, she's really insinuating that Annie would hurt her children if Lauren wasn't present!!!
That's awful and if she really thought that you wouldn't want your children around anyone like that anyway whether you're there or not.
She really is something isn't she to really think that they can all co parent together and be one big happy family with kids meeting even though you shagged her husband and got pregnant on purpose!

I just can't actually believe what I've read tbh.
I wouldn't have nothing to do with her or her kids and they wouldn't be anywhere near me and mine.
She wants to be on that pitch standing next to Annie. She wouldn't even care if her kids don't make it on the pitch.

Reactions: 20
Surprised Proz her pr don’t sign it off sent from my iPhone (what Kyle pays for x) because she’s giving major Martha
Deluded bleep
I don’t think she’s ever going to get gagged and even if she did she wouldn’t give a duck she’d still run her mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t really see Annie playing happy families with the woman that declared she was going to “finish them” referring to Kyle and Annie and I wouldn’t blame her.
She’s uterley obsessed with destroying them.
the cheek of 🍇 to insinuate Annie can’t be trusted around the K’s 🤣. bleeping delusions

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When she’s got nothing she always has to throw in Annie saying horrible things about K&k.

Reactions: 15
Her blog. I can’t… 🎶 every day tattles getting closer to putting a fork in a bleeping toaster” 🎶

• Haha
Honestly - this witch.

I grew up without a father, I have never met him and when I contacted him at 16 he didn’t want to meet me. I have never cried over him. I don’t think about him. I have a happy full filled life.

I don’t believe K is crying over his sperm doner, she’s a lying manipulative witch. If K even knows about Kyle it’s because the witch is emotionally abusing him and weaponising him against the Walkers. Such a poor excuse for a mother. That blog is embarrassing as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s really learnt fcking nothing from the hundreds of thousands of ££ legal advice she’s had so far.
Dumb bleep

Reactions: 16
She knows Annie wouldnt bleeping hurt her kids it's all about control and thats a sentence she can say to keep the control or she thinks. Not in a court of law lauryn with no evidence that shes a danger to your kids. I hope Kyle goes for visitation, who does she think she is. She's happy for the connection to the sperm donor when she can gain from it. She's a joke!!

Reactions: 17
Is anyone else a little bit in love with Annie? She’s absolutely gorgeous and her dignity in all of this is so admirable. What a Queen! Annie if you’re reading this, we love you!
I’m a straight woman but would fully turn for her😂 she doesn’t need a husband she needs a wife😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.