Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’ve been at an all work event with no signal and I miss the greatest remix of Stan ever. I am floored at your wit gang. 👏🏻👏🏻

Loz silence didn’t last long did it. I honestly would give her like 0.01% credit if she BLAMED KYLE FOR HIS CHOICES NOT ANNIE.

Theres 3 adults here. Only one is truly innocent. And guess what Lauren. ITS ANNIE! Not you. I would never blame someone who accidentally became a mistress cause a man lied. This ain’t the case loz. You knew. You schemed. You don’t deserve nice things, I hope karma has something to put you in your box soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hope the blog is this weekend, bet she will say she’s been away to ensure Kairo was protected from the coverage of Kyle and his sons, could’ve just turned the tv off proz x
I’m out all weekend celebrating Kyle’s bday so she better not 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Biggest mistake ever Kyle being back in kairos life for all of 5 seconds, aside from impregnating the ghoul it has gave her a platform to scream he misses daddy and they have to be treated the same as his 4 kids. Bizarre when her 2 sprogs have never known that life. We sure it's not more for you loz ya absolute weapon!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
nah because I would divide Kyle and boot luryn out as part of my divorce settlement 🤣🤣

court only agreed to a certain amount for a house he give her triple🤣

Reactions: 18
Dear pan, I meant to snap you sooner but I’ve been busy,

You saw me walk my boys on the pitch & now your in a tizzy

Look I’m really flattered kairo has my pictures on the wall, so here’s an autograph and the World Cup ball

I’m sorry you didn’t get to the game my invite must have missed you,

Rachel Monk must have done that intentionally just to diss you…
Naaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣 duck!! Off!! Now!! with these 😭😭 Dying hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think we may be in for a right few days with her after the silence , if city win on saturday , the parade on Sunday an then Kyle’s birthday , she won’t be able to handle being quiet any longer 🍿🎪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Looks like we could be in for a pap walk any day now we know Loz C Nesbitt and her 24 Scottish burners fans are still with us! Honestly life just seemed better when she was quiet.
First Pan now Loz C Nesbitt I can’t anymore, I’m ordering the bleeping Tena lady

• Haha
Reactions: 27
People are so thick, just because lauryns telling you it’s Annie stopping him from seeing the kids doesn’t mean it true for duck sake. Let’s not believe convicted frauds people cmon
even if she was, I mean it’s not like Pan hasn’t demanded tit from him like not getting his own wife pregnant…. Oh wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Good on Annie not wanting to entertain Kairo and Ketamine. Strangers , nothing to do with her .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I think because her account is private on insta, she will think she can get away with it. Ms Monk has eyes everywhere tho x
I often wonder this, about her being private.
I think a court would very quickly decide that 180k followers does not a ‘private’ instagram account make! Especially when tagging businesses and advertising her own products (blog, bangles, affiliated links).
Most celebrities have a private account for close friends and family and then a public account. Liaryn is just hiding. Hiding her snide remarks, hiding her lack of #ad, hiding her dangerous opinions and controlling a narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine your childhood sweetheart, all you've ever known manky disrespectful husband impregnating a revolting bullying bastard on 2 seperate occasions and you not wanting anything to do with her or anything that miraculously falls out her infertile fanny. That word you love to use proz - UNDERSTANDABLY!!! Never been more appropriate. Suck it up buttercup your sprogs are 2nd best deal with it move on

• Heart
Reactions: 44
When I saw I had 8 pages to catch up on, I was kinda dreading it! Two pages of Stan re-written…even better than the original song…that had tears falling from the laughter….this is what I am here for! You lot played a blinder tonight 😂😂😂 “THIS IS PAN” 😂😂😂 I so hope Annie and Sian and reading and laughing along.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.