Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s calculated, she’s been quiet on purpose. She’ll post on her story’s about how she’s revealing everything on the blog to make money. No chance has she been gagged, I don’t think she ever will tbh
I you’re absolutely right, she’s a manipulative witch.

She will never keep her mouth shut, it’s her whole existence!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She really hates Rachel Monk doesn’t she 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 GOOD! Rachel will play with you like a cat with a mouse, then she will chew you up and spit you out pan face 🍳 🫥
Yeahhhh god you can tell she really hates her, she mentions Rachel more than Annie now, things I love to see

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Kyle moved into a 20k apartment
He was free as a bird
He didn’t go see the Brighton bleep
Even when they were having sneaky links, she said herself SHE WENT TO HIM
Desperado

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Is there a possibility shes been gagged but is still allowed to comment on previous instances which is why she chatting away in comments on April's posts?
I really enjoyed her quiet time so instead of being eafing at her we could actually take the piss out of her instead? It's much more fun, c'mon Loz duck off again just for the lols and lyrical geniuses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think because her account is private on insta, she will think she can get away with it. Ms Monk has eyes everywhere tho x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Annie’ leaving the comments on under her pics must absolutely knock Pile house sick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lauryn needs to get it into her thick bleep skull that her kids will always be 2nd best and that's what happens when you spit 2 out to a married man who has zero intentions of being with you. She's too much of a narc to accept that. My god she's vile. She will never accept she has allowed a bigger narc to use and abuse her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The shoes on my feet (Kyle bought it)
The clothes I'm wearing (Kairo bought it)
The rock I'm rocking (Kai bought it)
'Cause I depend on them ( If I want it)
The watch I'm wearing (I stole it)
The house I live in (RRR bought it)
The car I'm driving (Kyle bought it)
I depend on them (I depend on them)

Dependent Ladies x
J
Aaah but you're wrong there Liz she said she's very INdependent.
That was us told! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why she shocked husband walks out onto pitch with wife and 4 kids .

He was living in a rented apartment no overnight invites , no park meet ups . Did an interview saying not interested in you or mistakes .

She must be on some strong gear .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Annie caught me red handed creeping with the prostitution bleep,
Picture this , we were cheating and she just wanted more and more ,
How could I forget that I was married and in a relationship
The other girl she wanted to create a dictatorship
I had tried to keep her from what she was about to see, Two more little versions of a mini me
I wish I could have told her that it wasn’t me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Looks like we could be in for a pap walk any day now we know Loz C Nesbitt and her 24 Scottish burners fans are still with us! Honestly life just seemed better when she was quiet.
This is Pan
and
Loz C Nesbitt
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I you’re absolutely right, she’s a manipulative witch.

She will never keep her mouth shut, it’s her whole existence!
She can’t help herself her obsession with the walkers is taking over her life so much that she is in legal tit and still going on … when my friend was done for defamation she removed social media she was terrified to ever speak again online .

lauryn won’t stop she is unwell clearly ! This seriously won’t end well for her somebody in her family needs to have serious words she will end up losing everything

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Annie caught me red handed creeping with the prostitution bleep,
Picture this , we were cheating and she just wanted more and more ,
How could I forget that I was married and in a relationship
The other girl she wanted to create a dictatorship
I had tried to keep her from what she was about to see, Two more little versions of a mini me
I wish I could have told her that it wasn’t me
'Cause, 'cause, 'cause I remember when we used to f*uck
In the alley, in the car, in the truck
Oba, observing your toes , yeah
Mingle with the mandem, Grealish, yeah
Good sex we have, oh, good sex I’ve lost
Along the way, yeah
In this great future, you can't forget our past
So come dry my tears, I say, yeah
No, Kyle, no cry
No, Kyle, no cry, eh, yeah
Little darlin', I can’t shed no tears
No, Kyle , no cry

Bob Marley Mashup for the yard gal Lauren
No Kyle no cry 🇯🇲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
her obsession with annie is sickening, kyle is so much of a narc she beleived everything he said (he wants kids in his life, they are in a longstanding relationship) while also saying, take everything he says with a pinch of salt. funny how she picks and chooses what she wants to beleive. well BELEIVE ME

1. kyle and annie are together
2. if he wanted to leave her, he has enough
money and fame to be with pretty much whoever he wants, HE WOULD LEAVE
3. if he really wanted to see his kids HE WOULD
4. if annie is that much of a doormat as she says and kyle is that much of a narc, she would stick around regardless if he chose to see his kids because thats how a narc works, their rules.

the annie obsession is uncomfortable and actions speak louder than words, stop blaming annie. if kyle wanted to, kyle would, try believing that beadle eyes.
After being with a narc myself for a very long time, i dont believe kyle is a narc at all i think lauryn is tho
---
Annie’ leaving the comments on under her pics must absolutely knock Pile house sick
More evidence for court

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If I was Annie she would be out of that house in no time. And I'd also try get full custody of her kids cause she's clearly mentally unwell

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Hope the blog is this weekend, bet she will say she’s been away to ensure Kairo was protected from the coverage of Kyle and his sons, could’ve just turned the tv off proz x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.