Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope Annie & Kyle make a really big show of being together with RRRR at the cup final ❤ after finding out she's still creeping around like the freak that she is its the only thing thats going to cheer me up

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ffs we were having such fun today aswell until Lauryn Goodman came back with her bullshit. This is Pan J

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I hope she’s got a dose of whatever got her through this weekend left for Saturday when he ‘parades’ his four wanted children at Wembley. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s mad everyone is supporting Annie and RRRR on her instagram bar a few fake accounts with many name changes MOTWYW ! God i forgot how angry she makes me (& it’s only been a week)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Remember she was like this before (commenting instead of posting stories, liking comments implying things) when she was legally bound not to reveal kyle was kumbuya ma lords dad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s had to wait all this time to charge the burners up, fookin leccy bill at the Glen Close residence is bigger than her piles.
🗣 Oi Lozza you had to ram a pram into his shins to get him to look at your kid 👀 I mean fook me couldn’t get a bigger hint if it hit you in the face with a pan …… oh hang on …. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
One way, or another, I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya
One way, or another, I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya
One way, or another, I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meet ya, meet ya, meet ya, meet ya
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meet ya, I'm gonna meet ya, I'll meet ya 🎶 👀🧟‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really do think she is mentally insane . She knows how much legal tit she is in because I don’t for one minute think the walkers are sitting doing nothing especially when Sian said they ain’t taking this anymore .

She just cannot stop she has to have the last say … she has to pipe up when it’s gone silent she will never let that man have a moments peace . He deserves everything but he does not deserve this level of harassment she is utterly obsessed with him and he played right into her hands TWICE !!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
People are actually SO annoying. Women who have kids through surrogates struggle sometimes to bond with their baby and they are babies that are wanted. So what the duck do these absolute meth heads think is gonna happen when you have a child to someone you’re not with and he doesn’t want. It’s not Kyle who needs school, it’s the prats that can’t understand regardless of the fact it’s a human, not everyone wants a human, and especially not one that is 50% panface’s!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
And we’re off again!! Kyle probably would like to know Giro but SHE made sure that wasn’t possible and now the ship has sailed because she has not only tried to hurt Annie beyond measure (and succeeded) she has also brought his boys into it. If it was about her children then why didn’t she let Giro meet RRR? Oh yeah because it’s all about HER cos she’s a skanky witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Weird how no one's asking about the advice, she gave on the sun lotion crap but people or her burners are talking about this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan…
I even got your initials on my suitcases so people know your my man…
Annie got in my way, she was never part of the plan…
hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Pan…
Not even gonna get reeled in by her bullshit today I’m still thinking about this pure poetry ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lauren is such a tit mother
Saying he’s not doing the right thing because he’s not wheeling them out ?
If he can’t offer your children consistency then maybe he is doing the right thing by walking away from them

You wouldn’t understand that Lauren because you’re driven by status.
Gold digging bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Her dignity has died again.

She lasted for fifty-seven hours and approximately seven minutes before she made an utter bleep of herself and the unwanteds.

We'll try again next week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.