Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie is just living her best life, whilst Lauryn lives in her instagram comments. The bitterness must eat her up daily. It’s comical. She needs a bleeping hobby asap

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ur business account? Was that payment for selling ur sons memories with his loving daddy? The one were ur kid was tit scared of a bleeping stranger picking him up and looking to his mummy for help but u were just hee hawing at the evidence u now had to hurt annie? Is that how u paid for his party? Mrs everything i do is for my kids.... except get a bleeping job you lazy cow 🐮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If he wanted to see them he would. He knows Annie would never stop him seeing their boys so he could leave her and see all of his children, no? Come on someone tell her to support her children instead of Man City 🙄

• Heart
Anyone with half a brain can tell kyle had gotten annie pregnant so when this all came out she wouldnt leave that was a choice he made to keep his wife
Yup I read a quote from his sun interview where he said “right what can I do now to make sure I go home to Annie and my family”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lauren, Annie can’t make Kyle keep his dick in his trousers:

How the duck would she be able to stop him from taking Kairo and Kuala-Lumpur to soft play every third Sunday?

✨ if he wanted to, he would ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 43
People are so thick, just because lauryns telling you it’s Annie stopping him from seeing the kids doesn’t mean it true for duck sake. Let’s not believe convicted frauds people cmon

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's alive and STILL going on then🙄
Guess her 'apology' to Annie didn't mean tit then.
How does she know what's being said in their house?
If Annie could enforce rules on Kyle Loz's kids wouldn't exist!!
And who cares about them being 'related'
Half with different mum's and the circumstances is a whole different situation.
Why don't ppl understand that!
They don't need to know each other at all. Like duck would anyone have their husbands affair children being paraded out with their own.
Get a grip!
She is really rattled by the pr team. She's mentioned it too many times lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Kyle needs to speak out and make it crystal clear this is his choice this needs to end for annie once and forall shes had enough her baby is a month old ffs

• Heart
Thats proper pissed me off that she's still online and commenting on Kyle stuff 😡 surely she can't be gagged or being done for harassment otherwise this would be even more evidence against her??!!
She is absolutely vile and surely its only a matter of time before a story pops up claiming the kids have been ill 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 36
She’s calculated, she’s been quiet on purpose. She’ll post on her story’s about how she’s revealing everything on the blog to make money. No chance has she been gagged, I don’t think she ever will tbh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
And all these women in her comments spouting the tit that they do, let’s see you welcome your man’s illicit children into your homes, cause it wouldn’t happen.

They wouldn’t stand for this if it happened to them so why can’t they put themselves in Annie’s shoes but can in lauryns communal valentinos.
any person on Lauryn side is a scruff pass it on

• Heart
Kyle needs to speak out and make it crystal clear this is his choice this needs to end for annie once and forall shes had enough her baby is a month old ffs
She will say Annie wrote the script and had him by the bollocks when he says it tho 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s rattled because she dominated the papers playing the victim and now she can’t because their PR rip her to shreds with the rubbish she sprouts

• Heart
Why the duck should annie welcome them into her life they are nothing to her she pays for them both and their mother kyles money is annies too she gave up everything to support kyle and gave him 4 kids and hes hurt her in the worst possible way twice and shes thw one who gets the tit for it
I wouldnt have anything to do with husbands love children kids he had b4 we met yeah ofc kids made through cheating on me not a bleeping chance i hope i would have the strength to leave him but u just dont know until ur in that situation no1 does
Annie provides a hell of a lot more for those kids than their own lazy mother

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.