Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why can’t she accept that he doesn’t wanna be involved in their lives the mental witch, always blaming everyone else she isn’t capable of understanding maybe it’s Kyle’s decision. She is feeding into her own delusions because she just can’t accept that he doesn’t want anything to do with her

• Haha
Reactions: 50
@scotall babe don’t wind me up - give us a chance
*ahem*

Lauren, In December you refused to listen,
Now it’s you’re fault we’re in this position

i told you calm down and I’ll call K
But you being you, refused to obey

My wife’s my priority, at this time,
Still a few years left in my prime

remember you said i’ll be bald and fat
Nice to see you copy my wife, with the cap🧢

Kyle Snoz Walker
ENOUGH 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone with half a brain can tell kyle had gotten annie pregnant so when this all came out she wouldnt leave that was a choice he made to keep his wife
To keep his wife exactly he wants her, he don’t want loz or the kids, he planned the one with his wife, she needs to accept it and move on after everything she’s done and said.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The Ks have never been on the pitch or a game and RRR have been at every game soooooo wtf is she on about?

Reactions: 50
And Kyle has form, he isn’t a good husband to Annie, why would he obey any rules set from her, he already went behind her back god knows how many times. Time to face up to the facts Loz, he’s just not that into you, or the kids. 🥱

I think to protect herself, that’s the narrative she chooses, that Annie is behind all this, it helps her with her delusions that her and Kyle did have a loving relationship and he was a great dad to Kairo, whilst kicking a ball around once in a run down park😊

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Looks like we could be in for a pap walk any day now we know Loz C Nesbitt and her 24 Scottish burners fans are still with us! Honestly life just seemed better when she was quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Gna sound horrible here but he clearly doesnt have that strong fatherly feelings towards them he met kairo at 3 got her pregnant again suffered blackmail how could he possibly bond knowing all this was ready to blow and then dropped them like a hot tattie and fucked off hes probs bleeping relieved

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Scrap my thread suggestion anyway there’s a bleeping blog coming end of the month

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She’s still going strong in the comments on her insta.
Can’t help herself not gagged then …..
he doesn’t want the kids it’s nothing to do with Annie
why does she continue to blame Annie Sian said they was offered to see RRRR and Kyle !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God we’ve had a lovely day then out she climbs from the pantry and fucks it all up

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She’s back then …..
bleeping stupid witch honestly I feel slapping her silly !!

all Annie’s fault again …. so is she now making comments in instagram instead of her stories and we all though legal had been served Jesus will the stupid cow ever shut up

she genuinely thinks Kyle wants her and her kids and blames Annie …. He doesn’t want you or the kids is Sunday not enough to see FFS

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.