Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Walker my childhood crush
I’m hiding away, because I’m battling with thrush,
After Sundays events I’m lacking the trust
Tattlers can’t see it was more than lust.
If I see you hold that baby again, I might combust
What you’ve done to me is just unjust.
I’ll give you one more chance, because despite humiliating myself 100 times I’m not too fussed 💙🩷
I hope Kyle sees these ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dear pan, I meant to snap you sooner but I’ve been busy,

You saw me walk my boys on the pitch & now your in a tizzy

Look I’m really flattered kairo has my pictures on the wall, so here’s an autograph and the World Cup ball

I’m sorry you didn’t get to the game my invite must have missed you,

Rachel Monk must have done that intentionally just to diss you…
Brilliant ha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s literally off her flat tits.

Kyle has his own brain, the brain that did decide to shag another woman TWICE and get her impregnated twice.

If this guy doesn’t want to do something I’m bleeping sure that’s his own choice.

She ain’t silenced. Still peddling the false narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Im trying to do kids uniforms tidy the house get kids sorted for bed and i keep thinking "this is pan" that has bleeping ended me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
duck meeeeee lauryn
This has been said many times on this thread so il say it again. If Annie can’t stop Kyle from cheating on her she certainly can’t stop him from seeing your children if that’s what he wants. If he’s a “narcissist” like you say they can’t and won’t be told what they can do. He isn’t in your kids lives because of YOU! YOU were given the chance for those kids to be involved in their dads/siblings lives and YOU said no because you had to be involved. Those kids weren’t out on the pitch with him Sunday, again, because of YOU and YOUR behaviour. Your children are not, and never will be Annie’s responsibility. Even if your silly narrative of big bad Annie is true (which we know it’s not) then KYLE is to blame for being weak and allowing someone to tell him he can’t see his kids
Either way it is NOT Annie’s fault. Take some responsibility for your own decisions, you got pregnant again even though he didn’t see kairo for years, why did you think it would be different this time? Because you had a girl? You had another baby whilst still living in a boxroom. You slept with her husband you little freak she’s not gonna be a fan of you or your cashpoints is she…. Doesn’t stop you living in her house and living off her money though 🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
NAAAAAAA PLEASEEEEE STOPPPPP i have literal tears😭😭 ‘this is pan’😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 can someone do the whole song please. Even the bit where em writes back hahahahaahahahahahahaha that can be kyle writing back or kyles lawyer😂😂😂😂😂
@scotall babe don’t wind me up - give us a chance
*ahem*

Lauren, In December you refused to listen,
Now it’s you’re fault we’re in this position

i told you calm down and I’ll call K
But you being you, refused to obey

My wife’s my priority, at this time,
Still a few years left in my prime

remember you said i’ll be bald and fat
Nice to see you copy my wife, with the cap🧢

Kyle Snoz Walker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.