Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno how I feel about it 😞
Poor Kairo 💔
Baby is adorable and wonderful moment for RRRR
But it’s so sad
I hope he’s not watching 💔💔💔
But it’s the biggest middle finger
MSN chat now means Fuk all
I just hope she’s not got him sat in front of the tv watching this, at 4 I just don’t think he’d know to put it on or watch it unless she tells him it’s happening.

Reactions: 26
Exactly kiaro was offered to meet his siblings lauryn said NO because it didn’t involve her
she has never wanted what is best for kiaro she could have let Kyle be a good dad but instead she chose to blackmail him
Kyle said it started the day she pissed on that stick with baby girl …. Most normal women would have said right tell your wife and see your kids instead she chose blackmail and money

she is pure scum

Reactions: 35
I agree feel sorry for Kairo, but in time he will
See his dad is just a philandering twit that gets away with murder and stupid women fall for it
Kyle is a twit for cheating on his wife and getting her knocked up not once but twice.

however, he publicly stated he wanted nothing to do with Kairo, even stated it in court. She’s the one that has been pushing him in Kairo’s face. The best thing she could’ve done for those kids is never let on who the dad is or at the very least not make them watch city matches, read football programmes etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Roman is such a lovely looking little lad he’s gonna break some hearts when he’s older but hopefully won’t be anything like his dad

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I also think she will have him watching it an put a vid on later of him either upset or questionin who the baby is or talking about his brothers
Then she’s completely mentally deranged if that’s the case, but I think you’re right and this is the angle she’s gonna go with, pull at the heartstrings of her followers and get the most sympathy. Sick woman

Reactions: 18
If a fella says he doesn’t wanna know the kids then as sad as it is, that’s how it has to be, he provides financially which allows her to live a lovely life without ever having to lift a finger, it’s just how it goes sometimes she needs to stop trying to force the kids onto him, it’s his right to not be involved as it was her right to continue the pregnancies.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
How can you not press it, there's number would drive me insane 👀😂😂
I used to, then one post I put up did the number and was making me sad when I re-read it 😂😂😂 then I think my fat thumb pressed it once and not since 😂😂😂
So that’s how you know I don’t miss chapters !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t cope. How am I supposed to watch this match, keep the in-laws and kids hydrated, make sure my 2 year old doesn’t dive head first into the pool (yes loz I have a pool..might be one of them inflatable 6ft ones from b&m but I have a pool) and most importantly keep up on here!
need to go and get my phone charger also I can’t be getting behind on here tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wish they would have shown him hand the baby back to Annie before the kick off but they showed the team news on the screen 🤷‍♀️ As if anybody cares who’s playing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thread suggestion
Kys got all the kids out on pitch, lozzas watchin at home the bitter witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m so glad he didn’t shy away from walking the boys out with him, including the baby. Although Kyle always does it, this is a big duck you to Begman and telling her she’s no longer in control. Take a bleeping bow.
I’m also said for Kairo but his mother is to blame for that

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Roman is such a lovely looking little lad he’s gonna break some hearts when he’s older but hopefully won’t be anything like his dad
Isn’t he so so handsome !
He really stands out
He should model !
tit another goal lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder how she’s going to explain that one to the little unwanted. Daddy not in school like she said and cuddling his wanted kids on the tv Annie paid for 😅

Good on the Walker-Kilners though, I say! Why should those little boys miss out on things like this because of a parasite and its spawn!

🩵💙🩵💙 Not even a citeh fan but praying they win 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.