Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it sad that I’m absolutely buzzing 😂 this is why they ignore her..because they know things like this will drive her crazier than any direct response will 🤣👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Where’s the woman pulling down the curtains? That is Proz right about now. She’s ringing the Ethiad and sky sports ‘ALL OR bleeping NONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE’

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If that aint the biggest duck u to prozzaaac i dunno what ever will be.
Wish theyd of hired rachy 4 an half years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Aww that makes me so emosh,

bleeping hell those piles will be bursting out and bulging like never before

Oh she won't be able to contain herself the wee rat bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Kyle walking out with his 4 boys 😫😍 my fella looked at me and said “look!” Then laughed when I picked my phone up knowing I was coming straight here 😂😂
My other half isn’t a football fan in the slightest and even they were watching to see if he brought the baby out

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Where’s the woman pulling down the curtains? That is Proz right about now. She’s ringing the Ethiad and sky sports ‘ALL OR bleeping NONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE’
Shes on her way down their now...kinara will have nappy rot rash again

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Thank you Kyle. About time you did something right for those 4 boys and stopped hiding.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Suddenly I don’t feel so worried for Annie anymore
she is protected and this harassment is soon to end they are clearly not letting it affect them 🥰
beautiful baby boy so tiny

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I dunno how I feel about it 😞
Poor Kairo 💔
Baby is adorable and wonderful moment for RRRR
But it’s so sad
I hope he’s not watching 💔💔💔
But it’s the biggest middle finger
MSN chat now means Fuk all

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I dunno how I feel about it 😞
Poor Kairo 💔
Baby is adorable and wonderful moment for RRRR
But it’s so sad
I hope he’s not watching 💔💔💔
But it’s the biggest middle finger
MSN chat now means Fuk all
If she didn’t behave and act and be bitter and vicious and conniving blackmailing etc kairo cohld have been there. That’s Lauren’s fault! Not kyles, def NOT Annie but Lauren.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.