Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel for kiaro and the little girl. It's heartbreaking and they are just children and don't deserve none of this , but why any woman would have another baby with some idiot who didn't want to know the first one is beyond me . She done it to piss annie off. She wanted to make out like they were having a secret family life.. I think alot of us always blame the women though when really he's the lying cheating scumbag .. noway is lauren the only one and won't be then last he will do it again. My heart breaks for ancient and her innocent kids in all this . U just know that loz is watching this match seething . . Instead of protecting her innocent children who shouldn't have any idea about anything that's going on . .

Reactions: 30
Because they are still children at the end of the day. They are totally utterly innocent in all this. They didn’t ask to be born. Didn’t ask to have a mum who’s a home wrecker. Didnt ask to be forever known as “unwanted”. Didn’t ask to be used as pawns in their Mum’s never ending games and head fucks. Didn’t ask to have a wider family and siblings that they will never be allowed to know but have shoved down their throats about how Daddy is a real daddy to them. I could go on and on…
They also didnt ask for mummy to demand 2mill off daddy for a termination with kw 1 but hey

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Does anyone else feel like if this was all kept private between Loz and the walkers and they were being harassed and digs made on socials, that he would never have had to come out and say they are unwanted? I can't help blame Loz for that, his words are his o n and he's responyfir what he says, but the level of abuse towards Annie, he's been made to choose and he chose his family with the harshest of words possible to try and make the delulu one stop. Not that the two unwanted needed to be swept under the rug but it could have been handled better on both sides as we know. I think his hand was forced to make a serious statement in that interview, unfortunately the people hurt are two little kids because of the actions of their dad and the relentless bully and harassment from their mum who could have loved a happy, quiet life with her two children without a care in the world, but we all know that's not what she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 32
To be absolutely clear, I’m a mum and feel heart sorry for those children because they were conceived to be pay cheques and bartering tools to secure their mother a life she wanted but couldn’t be arsed working for .
The second child was a blatent FU to Annie.
They should never have been introduced to Kyle as their father until he had showed and proved himself to be fit for the job , never have been made to watch him on TV etc that’s all on Lauryn. She pushed and pushed and it’s backfired massively.
The longer she drags this tit on the more damage she is doing and she only has herself to blame for this with her determination to not back away from the situation.
How many on here are, or know someone what would give a limb for what her and her kids have been provided with and would make the best life for them and their little ones ?
Absolutely 👏🏼

She has handled this terribly and sadly it’s her children who are going to suffer if she keeps up this tirade against the Walkers! She is in such a privileged position, shield the children instead of constantly trying to get attention from the fact Kyle Walker fathered them!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Baby is beautiful, lovely little face, I’m glad he took the boys out, knew he would- never a doubt. I do feel sad for Kairo he shouldn’t even know those boys are his half brothers at his age he’s only 4. She’s sat him in front of these games on tv his whole life. It’s her fault and it is sad for those kids of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Absolutely 👏🏼

She has handled this terribly and sadly it’s her children who are going to suffer if she keeps up this tirade against the Walkers! She is in such a privileged position, shield the children instead of constantly trying to get attention from the fact Kyle Walker fathered them!
Exactly those children could have a wonderful life .. and needn't know about how they weren't wanted by the dad . Their is plenty of children who have hole dads and they do just fine because their mom's sheild them . She could meet someone else and he could be an amazing father figure but she can't accept the fact kyle never wanted a family with her . These women fail to see that these men very very rarely leave their wives and children. If I were her I would keep my mouth shut and protect those children.. maybe if she stopped all her games in time kyle would want to be part of their lives . Time heals , but I don't blame annie for wanting nothing to do with lozs children she shouldn't be forced to do so .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I mean he ignored kiaro for three years
She then forced him on Kyle at legal meetings
whatever went on was between a very short period and then from finding out she was pregnant again she chose blackmail over actually sorting the situation …

she is pure evil she dresses her unwanted kids in city kits with dad on the back knowing they are not wanting
No mother would do that . This won’t change anything come tonight she will post about fake messages over how evil kyke is !!

nobody cares she looks pathetic and soon enough his legal team will shut her down from posting anything about him on her social media 👏🏻
Well said @Redtea2!! So stark to see it laid out like that.
She was already getting 8k a month, a car every 4 years, best of schooling etc etc and she still chose blackmail 🤯
It has always been about her wanting status (clout-chasing as my teens would say) and never about the children.
She is beyond redemption.

It would not surprise me if lauryn was stalking around the stadium like a bad smell, either that or carroooon ripped her 20 phones out of her grubby mitts as she's sick of listening to her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They also didnt ask for mummy to demand 2mill off daddy for a termination with kw 1 but hey
Funny how one min a baby is a miracle for a woman claiming to be infertile but is then disposable for a cool 2 milly! Lets hope K never learns of this 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m heartless then as I don’t feel sorry for the kids, they’re 11m and 4y, shouldn’t even know what’s occurring at their age. A good mother would shield their child from any hurt. Madness

• Heart
Reactions: 67
And FYI 😂

sian said annie was fine for RRR to meet kiaro
none of us really know what’s going on for all we know Kyle could be trying for contact with the kids but not around lauryn
If he’s got anything about him at all, this is exactly what he should be doing. Whether he wanted them or not, they’re here now and I for one hope he’s taking steps legally to get access to them (away from their horrorbag of a mother)!
This is literally the only way the man can redeem himself as far as I’m concerned!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Still can’t believe it u know 😂 how she held on to who the 2nd kids dad was for so long so she could use it for blackmail, got caught out and done the shoot dressed as Austin Piles and she’s STILL holding on to it’s name 😂 what for? What are u hoping for Lauryn Goodman? bleeping tragic

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.