Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll always have sympathy for them kids, they’re fucked with who they have as parents. I don’t care whether she forced Kairo onto him at the solicitors office, he could have ignored it like he did for years instead he started seeing him, probably feeding him all false promises which kids don’t forget, hes created another kid and then fucked them off. They didn’t ask to be involved in all this and they’re going to forever have fucked up little heads because of it all. This is why I have 0 sympathy for Kyle

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That wasn’t the last time, the last time he took his kids out he had already severed contact with her. That Snapchat was from her blackmailing days!
Oh sorry I didn't know that.
Bet she is spitting nails and blaming the baby girl that she doesn't have access to and control over Kyle anymore.

Reactions: 13
She has to end this now for Kairo’s sake, it’s over! Put Kairo’s best interests FIRST for once in her life!

Kairo seems an adorable little boy, the only reason he knows about ‘dad’ is because his mother keeps reminding him.

She needs to focus on the 2 children and give them the best life, accepting that Kyle is not going to be part of it.

Time to move on, for EVERYONES sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I really hope she’s not taking her anger over this out on those two poor children. Her nasty side is so visible in how she speaks to him on a regular day in her recordings. I hate to think how she’s reacting now.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
I’ll always have sympathy for them kids, they’re fucked with who they have as parents. I don’t care whether she forced Kairo onto him at the solicitors office, he could have ignored it instead he started seeing him, probably feeding him all false promises which kids don’t forget, hes created another kid and then fucked them off. They didn’t ask to be involved in all this and they’re going to forever have fucked up little heads because of it all. This is why I have 0 sympathy for Kyle
Same! And while I am happy to see he grew some balls its little too late, it makes me sad that he did this to his beautiful family with no thought only for himself, I mean to shag that bleeping creature again and make another child 😢 I do hope panface takes the bleeping hint and protects her kids and moves on, he had made his feelings clear but something tells me we are in for the usual tit of messages slaging the walkers off etc 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I like how the boys have next seasons kit on, knowing there is no way Loz is gonna fork out for it. Poor Kairo though she is so going to have him watching it even though she will make out later shes been out all day, saw nothing but received floods of messages (from 8 of her burners).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh so beautiful baby is too cute. Lauryn thinking that's to upset her, get over yourself witch they kids have been brought up with that kairo hasn't deal with it. She would've had zero concern if Kyle had ditched Annie and all of a sudden hers was the only one being taken onto the pitch. Annie kilner owes her duck all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She has to end this now for Kairo’s sake, it’s over! Put Kairo’s best interests FIRST for once in her life!

Kairo seems an adorable little boy, the only reason he knows about ‘dad’ is because his mother keeps reminding him.

She needs to focus on the 2 children and give them the best life, accepting that Kyle is not going to be part of it.

Time to move on, for EVERYONES sake!
Exactly. He’s not the first child born from a shag where father not interested it’s up to his mother to bring him up but he’s very privileged financially. At his age he won’t give a flying one about the sperm donor he’s to busy being young!!!! By the time he asks questions himself Kyle will have retired

Reactions: 30
To be absolutely clear, I’m a mum and feel heart sorry for those children because they were conceived to be pay cheques and bartering tools to secure their mother a life she wanted but couldn’t be arsed working for .
The second child was a blatent FU to Annie.
They should never have been introduced to Kyle as their father until he had showed and proved himself to be fit for the job , never have been made to watch him on TV etc that’s all on Lauryn. She pushed and pushed and it’s backfired massively.
The longer she drags this tit on the more damage she is doing and she only has herself to blame for this with her determination to not back away from the situation.
How many on here are, or know someone what would give a limb for what her and her kids have been provided with and would make the best life for them and their little ones ?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh lord she went mental when it was 3 last year, 3 trophies but obviously she twisted it to be 3 children. This year it’s 4 league titles on the bounce. If they post anything to do with the number 4 she will pass away from anger even tho it’s not related to her in anyway shape or form

• Haha
Reactions: 49
No point bickering over it
At the end of the day he never wanted them kids yes he should have used protection but duck me he provides those kids and her with a life some could only dream to have !!

Why should people not comment about RRRR on the pitch ?
nobidy is ramming anything down her kids throats they shouldn’t be reading tattle …
if anything it’s her and her never ending campaign against the walkers causing her kids to hurt
she is mentally abusing kiaro !! All the media stories are from her nothing is private

She chose to have another child with a man who ignored her first son for three years because she’s a good digging trollop

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
And FYI 😂

sian said annie was fine for RRR to meet kiaro
none of us really know what’s going on for all we know Kyle could be trying for contact with the kids but not around lauryn

Reactions: 36
So glad he took his kids out, the baby is absolutely beautiful. I also feel sorry for Kairo, not because of the fact he’s not there but just in general, and it’s nothing to do with Kyle not being a part of his life, it’s the fact that Lauryn is a part of his life that’s upsetting. If Kairo had a normal Mum then nobody would feel sorry for Kairo because he’d be having a normal, private upbringing.

I think the reason some of us get a pang of upset seeing the four kids on the pitch is because we know regardless of Kyle, they’ll always be okay because they have Annie. And that’s the stark difference in the kids and it becomes apparent when you see their little faces.

Lauryn you’re a horrible, vile person for what you’ve done to your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’ll always have sympathy for them kids, they’re fucked with who they have as parents. I don’t care whether she forced Kairo onto him at the solicitors office, he could have ignored it like he did for years instead he started seeing him, probably feeding him all false promises which kids don’t forget, hes created another kid and then fucked them off. They didn’t ask to be involved in all this and they’re going to forever have fucked up little heads because of it all. This is why I have 0 sympathy for Kyle
I agree. And if he didn't want any illegitimate kids he should have stuck something on the end of it. Vile bloke

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lauryn and her ‘supporters’ be thinking Kyle bringing his kids out is to wind her up and a pr exercise.. he’s always brought them out in big games, and all players kids normally come out on final day, but yes it’s all a big conspiracy against understandably entitled Lauren

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.