Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn had she got her way would have had these 4 little boys missing out on this, it’s all they have ever known since birth and she would have been happy for her children to take their place! If she’s upset maybe do some soul searching and take accountability! Having children with a married man who has a whole family was never going to end well.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Isn’t he so so handsome !
He really stands out
He should model !
tit another goal lol
He looks just like Annie
the one with curly hair looks like Kyle’s double but the eldest definitely looks like Annie ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Roman is such a lovely looking little lad he’s gonna break some hearts when he’s older but hopefully won’t be anything like his dad
I would imagine no matter how much they’ve tried to keep what’s happening from the boys he will have seen his mum’s pain. The more he learns the truth as he gets older I would imagine he’ll never want to hurt anyone the way his dad has hurt his mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I dunno how I feel about it 😞
Poor Kairo 💔
Baby is adorable and wonderful moment for RRRR
But it’s so sad
I hope he’s not watching 💔💔💔
But it’s the biggest middle finger
MSN chat now means Fuk all
I get it BUT his mother shouldn't have the game on for him ever again coz I wouldn't.

This would be enough for me to move on with my kids and never think about Kyle again.
She deserves to feel hurt after everything she's done.
She's poked the bear so much and this smashes her 'always supporting' pic and her snap msg to pieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Well done Kyle and he didn’t look terrified this time, just need Annie on the pitch at the end and it’s game over Loz! Take what you can get and eff off 👶 🦌

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not really understanding those feeling sadness for Lauryns kids? Yes absolutely it takes 2 but she knew from the get go those kids were not wanted on the father’s side. She went ahead (her absolute right to do so if she wishes) but he pays for them as is legally required he doesn’t have to have anything to do with them. Harsh for some to hear I know but it’s life, she’s benefited financially for it all and if she was any decent mother she would just go raise them away from all this drama she has the money to do so now.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Pmsl that the Kings have got NEXT SEASON’S kit on…… How’s that 2023 kit working out for you Loz? Getting a bit tight? Waiting for the postman to bring a new one 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Won’t be long until she sees ‘all your messages’
Never knew the tart had so many city fans on her page 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The thing is what is done is done he never wanted the kids and he should have used protection but he has made it clear it’s enough for lauryn to just get on with life but she can’t .
He is high profile so he will always get media Attention and comments like those on twitter but people soon move on to the next topic . Nobody will talk about this tomorrow apart from lauryn she will all week with her digs 😂

Im glad he took all the kids on the pitch I hope the boys enjoy today it’s what they have known since birth so they should carry in as normal even if Annie is not with Kyle .

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry Zero sympathy for Lauren or her kids! She alone chose to have them, knowing dad didn’t! When she made that choice she should never have allowed them to know this young who dad was, only person to blame is Lauren! He pays for them but has no emotional attachment to them!

Reactions: 45
She will be furiously writing messages to herself, like in the 100s so she can post all her support from herself.

Then there will be a blog of anger tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Kiaro shouldn’t be seeing any of this but I would absolutely pmsl laughing if kyle scored an then put 4 fingers up to the camera so that silly stalking witch could see 4 is now the magic number 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not really understanding those feeling sadness for Lauryns kids? Yes absolutely it takes 2 but she knew from the get go those kids were not wanted on the father’s side. She went ahead (her absolute right to do so if she wishes) but he pays for them as is legally required he doesn’t have to have anything to do with them. Harsh for some to hear I know but it’s life, she’s benefited financially for it all and if she was any decent mother she would just go raise them away from all this drama she has the money to do so now.
Because they are still children at the end of the day. They are totally utterly innocent in all this. They didn’t ask to be born. Didn’t ask to have a mum who’s a home wrecker. Didnt ask to be forever known as “unwanted”. Didn’t ask to be used as pawns in their Mum’s never ending games and head fucks. Didn’t ask to have a wider family and siblings that they will never be allowed to know but have shoved down their throats about how Daddy is a real daddy to them. I could go on and on…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I mean he ignored kiaro for three years
She then forced him on Kyle at legal meetings
whatever went on was between a very short period and then from finding out she was pregnant again she chose blackmail over actually sorting the situation …

she is pure evil she dresses her unwanted kids in city kits with dad on the back knowing they are not wanting
No mother would do that . This won’t change anything come tonight she will post about fake messages over how evil kyke is !!

nobody cares she looks pathetic and soon enough his legal team will shut her down from posting anything about him on her social media 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If a man says he doesn't want to know the kids you have together then obviously it's horrible and will hurt the child one day. So in the meantime your meant to protect them whilst you can, sheild them from absolutely everything..I really hope she hasn't got Kairo watching, however it's also not fair for the Rs to miss out on such a momentous occasion either. They are not illegitimate affair children, they are used to this life style, they shouldn't b punished for their dad's mistake, they are friends with the other footballers kids would look odd for them not to be their. If I was Annie I'd be keeping things as normal as possible for them and this is their norm

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Exactly he is a married man with a family, she only has herself to blame

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Pmsl that the Kings have got NEXT SEASON’S kit on…… How’s that 2023 kit working out for you Loz? Getting a bit tight? Waiting for the postman to bring a new one 🤦‍♀️
She definitely got that dad 2 number printed on herself 🙄😅 no doubt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.