Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno how I feel about it 😞
Poor Kairo 💔
Baby is adorable and wonderful moment for RRRR
But it’s so sad
I hope he’s not watching 💔💔💔
But it’s the biggest middle finger
MSN chat now means Fuk all
Same Liz the best thing that woman can do for her son is stop him from watching the matches, it’s not his fault and he doesn’t deserve to feel tit because he’s not there with his dad 😔 We don’t know the promises Snoz made to him in the time they spent together

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Poor Kairo 💔
But it’s so sad
She should be playing with him on the beach or park on a nice day like today , unfortunately I think poor Kairo will be watching as she’s that cruel 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
4 gorgeous little lads one proud dad and proud mama watchin from the vip box.
duck you goodman

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Poor Kairo 💔
But it’s so sad
I agree feel sorry for Kairo, but in time he will
See his dad is just a philandering twit that gets away with murder and stupid women fall for it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Kiaro shouldn’t be watching but e know that evil witch had it on
the walkers have clearly got advice to start doing what the hell they like without worrying about lauryn meltdowns
im absolutely more than certain lauryn has duck all on them now

He is a prick but he has always had RRR involved with these things and I’m glad he took newborn on
lauryn chose to keep two unwanted kids she can’t kick off because he doesn’t want to be involved

Reactions: 43
Poor Kairo 💔
But it’s so sad
If she was a decent mum, he wouldn’t be watching. She’d have taken both kids out for the day. I‘m thrilled he has all 4 kids there for such a momentous day.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She should be playing with him on the beach or park on a nice day like today , unfortunately I think poor Kairo will be watching as she’s that cruel 💔
I also think she will have him watching it an put a vid on later of him either upset or questionin who the baby is or talking about his brothers

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Annie gave loz and olive branch, she didn’t take it and did something that’s not forgivable

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Poor Kairo 💔
But it’s so sad
She needs to turn the tele off and get him out enjoying the sunshine if he is as upset as she claims… he’s 4 how does he know when the games are on unless he’s told constantly

Reactions: 28
Poor Kairo 💔
But it’s so sad
as sad as it is for him she could easily protect him from it by not watching today…but we all know she will be. He’d have no idea city were playing today if he was my child and I was in that situation

Reactions: 29
Remember kyle was seeing kiaro and because both of them didn't have his best interests at heart lauryn has allowed her son to be hurt. If she had kept her legs shut instead of being down for baby number 2 then things may have been different

Reactions: 31
Thing is...kyle aint doing this to piss lozzac off...hes always had his kids on pitch...well the wanted ones anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Thank you Kyle. About time you did something right for those 4 boys and stopped hiding.
This!!!! Doing right by his family for once in his life and not bowing down to that lunatic. Oh this has made my day 👶🏼🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Kairo has never been involved with Kyle and his football so he shouldn’t know any different.
if that evil bleep has him watching she needs to have those children taken off her

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.