Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s thinks taking her kids to the local beach is a flex. Shows how little she actually does with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Might have been said but…. Colleen’s recent video of their little one’s birthday, Annie in the background looking as gorgeous as ever!!! Sorry was his holy communion
---

She’s deffo got a new kit and had that printed because that would no way fit him now! She’s a creep. Annie’s just dancing away with her boys in the Rooneys household. Now that’s good vibes
Aww lovely anybody got the footage I don’t have insta

Reactions: 10
Baffling she’s an ‘influencer’ but apart from the bath and bum pic never posts herself. Where are the outfit reels we’re dying to know where your clothes are from

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Baffling she’s an ‘influencer’ but apart from the bath and bum pic never posts herself. Where are the outfit reels we’re dying to know where your clothes are from
She can't affiliate link a market stall she bought from in 2006 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Completely normal behaviour…

As my name suggests I cannot stand this begging for stuff. Who would seriously want you to promote their brand? A company looking to go into administration?

And on another note, where can you find nice bikinis… the bleeping shops you silly tart.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Cringe
I’m yet to see the public statement from Puma x
This is what knocks me sick about the fact she went back there. Imagine letting a man do this to your son and you willingly go back 2 years later and shag him in hotels, she’s a scruffy little brass

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Also ‘the best day’ babe you went football training and the beach when you live in Brighton. You could take them to the beach all the time if you didn’t shove them in nursery to do pap walks, stalk Annie and Kyle, run a million burner accounts, take bum pics, try and shag the postman etc etc
Lmao this woman 😂😂😂
biggest lie ever surely 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
She’s only posted that to let us know she lives for this thread because we was posting all her tragic bikini fails yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s only posted that to let us know she lives for this thread because we was posting all her tragic bikini fails yesterday 😂
And to let us know she definitely is going to Portugal whether she's invited or not 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Completely normal behaviour…

As my name suggests I cannot stand this begging for stuff. Who would seriously want you to promote their brand? A company looking to go into administration?

And on another note, where can you find nice bikinis… the bleeping shops you silly tart.
Love your green bikini set hon
So flattering
Put that on
J

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
All Annie’s wag friends seem to be the girls who have been with their partners since a young age so not fame hungry in the slightest
In lauryn’s mind, all those girls would be her friends if it wasn’t for evil Annie twisting their minds against her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s get on my fukin nerves
Didn’t see her moaning in her box room
Ungrateful slag
She wanted this fancy house
Prick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Genuinely wonder what all the other parents think of her at football training, especially dressing him in that kit. My son is 11 and plays at a high local level, I’m telling you some of the parents are vicious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In lauryn’s mind, all those girls would be her friends if it wasn’t for evil Annie twisting their minds against her 🤣
They would all literally dislike her! They have probably all had their own Lauren throwing herself at their partners

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.