Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carron’s parents were both born in Liverpool. Her mothers maiden name is Richards. Her dads mothers name was Wright. Shrader is a German name. Lauryn please explain how you’re half Persian? 😂
I mentioned the Persian thing yesterday, perhaps she was trying to clarify it for us after she’d read through the thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if Chloes sent her a message asking if it was her and this is lauryns clap back.

Family are just full of wrong uns

It's always lies anyway lauryn doesn't know what truth actually is

Reactions: 20
Anyone else think one of the most funniest things is that chlo-job keeps making out this wedding is gonna be full of footballers anyone actually cares about? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Poor Chloe her wedding already resembles a trailer park shin dig. She must be mortified especially as this is the footballer wedding of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone know how old Lisa cheese actually is? I’ve gone through and looked for bday posts with an age can’t see anything but she’s looked quite old for a number of years now or is it just sun damage?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s acting very much like she did when she was seeing Kyle. Lots and lots of less than subtle hints that we dismiss as ridiculous until you look back at the timeline. He’s either been in touch or she wants Annie to think he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
she’s utterly pathetic. What has spending everyday with her children got to do with anything?! If she cared about her children she wouldn’t be using them as a meal ticket and embarrassing her son at every opportunity. Seriously, it my daughters dad bought her a top with his name on then called her a mistake that top would be in the bleeping bin.
---
She’s acting very much like she did when she was seeing Kyle. Lots and lots of less than subtle hints that we dismiss as ridiculous until you look back at the timeline. He’s either been in touch or she wants Annie to think he has.
I think she’s trying to play mind games with Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Might have been said but…. Colleen’s recent video of their little one’s birthday, Annie in the background looking as gorgeous as ever!!! Sorry was his holy communion
---
No she’s sick that poor child
She’s deffo got a new kit and had that printed because that would no way fit him now! She’s a creep. Annie’s just dancing away with her boys in the Rooneys household. Now that’s good vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Might have been said but…. Colleen’s recent video of their little one’s birthday, Annie in the background looking as gorgeous as ever!!! Sorry was his holy communion
---

She’s deffo got a new kit and had that printed because that would no way fit him now! She’s a creep. Annie’s just dancing away with her boys in the Rooneys household. Now that’s good vibes
Dancing with her boys 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry just catching up on today’s antics. Imagine being banned from your sisters wedding basically because you’re a slag hahahahahahahhaa I just can’t 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does anyone know how old Lisa cheese actually is? I’ve gone through and looked for bday posts with an age can’t see anything but she’s looked quite old for a number of years now or is it just sun damage?

In this article it says she was 31 in 2000 meaning she's now either 55 or 56

Reactions: 21
Lauren when you were driving to London for a shag, were your kids with you then ?

I’ll wait
bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 48
“I spend every day with my children do people really think I care about anything else?”

I reckon by “anything else” she means Chloe’s wedding 🙊 full on dig at Chloe, she must feel so resentful towards her!

is she still paying her mum a stonking wage to be “the nanny” to Klarna and Klearpay? That’s probs why Lauren is going to Portugal because she can’t cope with the kids she chose to have as a single mum by herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.