Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon loz sold the story and wanted them to use that bum pic to show how irresistible to other womens husbands she is
Someone in their circle sold it. Why the duck would Annie care about Chloes wedding
---
Chloe is only bothered because her sister shagging married men is going to overshadow the wedding

Reactions: 35
Someone in their circle sold it. Why the duck would Annie care about Chloes wedding
---
Chloe is only bothered because her sister shagging married men is going to overshadow the wedding
Exactly
Why the duck would Annie care about that wedding ?
I doubt that’s on her mind
‘Another story’
Loz ‘another blog’ ???
duck yourself hun

Reactions: 28
Does he ever take that fukin kit off ?????

Considering he gets a trophy every fukin Saturday and no other child does, you would think his team had a kit
Bet it stinks it’s never off his back, can’t wait til it doesn’t fit him anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She deffo doesn’t spend all day with them, she’s been trying to palm kairo off since he was born, paying her angin mum 2k a month to mind him since he was a newborn, then a Spanish nanny, whilst she doesn’t work? She’s a lazy woman

Reactions: 36
Exactly
Why the duck would Annie care about that wedding ?
I doubt that’s on her mind
‘Another story’
Loz ‘another blog’ ???
duck yourself hun
She’s stole this story so that she can bring it up in the blog I bet. Because she’s got duck all else to talk about.

Reactions: 21
Colleen latest insta story with kit on shoulders, look in the background 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also ‘the best day’ babe you went football training and the beach when you live in Brighton. You could take them to the beach all the time if you didn’t shove them in nursery to do pap walks, stalk Annie and Kyle, run a million burner accounts, take bum pics, try and shag the postman etc etc

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s just so stunning. Living it up with the wags, loz could only dream, shes only got coco melon parties alone in the rented gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also ‘the best day’ babe you went football training and the beach when you live in Brighton. You could take them to the beach all the time if you didn’t shove them in nursery to do pap walks, stalk Annie and Kyle, run a million burner accounts, take bum pics, try and shag the postman etc etc
Cringe
I’m yet to see the public statement from Puma x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54
How long until a post of her dancing with Kairo appears 🙄🙄

Actually breaks my heart for that kid that all it took was a 'sorry' from Kyle for her to forget everything he'd done, all the damage he was doing to Kairo's future mental health to be forgotten and her drop her knickers for him again.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Actually breaks my heart for that kid that all it took was a 'sorry' from Kyle for her to forget everything he'd done, all the damage he was doing to Kairo's future mental health to be forgotten and her drop her knickers for him again.
Thing is Kyle hadn't caused damage to Kerching.

She did.

It was easy for her to forget because she manufactured most of it and she has a new narrative now.

The absent parent, having never met him, choosing to be absent doesn't damage a child who knows no different. The present parent turning it into the child's public image does.

Liaren then forced Klarna on Kyle, hopped on Kyle's dick and then told Kyle she was pregnant. He dropped Liaryn, and KashKow 1, on their arses so bleeping fast.

He isn't interested.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is that kit welded on to the poor lad. 8k a month and he gets 2nd hand clothes from the man whom donated his sperm

• Heart
Reactions: 25

She can forgive Kyle coz she’s not a mother that cares about her kids feelings. She just likes to act like she does by the things she says, which we all know are lies based on things that she’s done. She’s not maternal. She’ll only ever think of her own feelings. She thought she’d get there in the end & be that celeb she’s always dreamed on becoming, through Kyle. Wish that story was from Chloe! To have her own sister saying that about you. Come on Lauren, 😳 you’re a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And there’s liaryn thinking she’s still in with a chance and one day it could be her partying with the Rooneys .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Coleens story from the christening last week. Annie is in the background with one of her boys, she puts him down and starts dancing with him 🥰

Not a care in the bleeping world about the Brighton Brass 💃🏻
All Annie’s wag friends seem to be the girls who have been with their partners since a young age so not fame hungry in the slightest

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thing is Kyle hadn't caused damage to Kerching.

She did.

It was easy for her to forget because she manufactured most of it and she has a new narrative now.

The absent parent, having never met him, choosing to be absent doesn't damage a child who knows no different. The present parent turning it into the child's public image does.

Liaren then forced Klarna on Kyle, hopped on Kyle's dick and then told Kyle she was pregnant. He dropped Liaryn, and KashKow 1, on their arses so bleeping fast.

He isn't interested.
Totally agree, she just changes her narrative as it suits her. She makes me heave 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.