Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely wonder what all the other parents think of her at football training, especially dressing him in that kit. My son is 11 and plays at a high local level, I’m telling you some of the parents are vicious 😂
It’s a SAVAGE world to be in. I was thinking the exact same.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Completely normal behaviour…

As my name suggests I cannot stand this begging for stuff. Who would seriously want you to promote their brand? A company looking to go into administration?

And on another note, where can you find nice bikinis… the bleeping shops you silly tart.
So cringy when they do this!

Reactions: 20
Annie’s getting on with her life, not giving a duck!! Couldn’t love that anymore for her! She’s not sat on instagram making digs and pretending she’s living her best life 🤣🤣

For some reason these reminded me of Loz 🤣
IMG_3896.jpeg
IMG_3908.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Completely normal behaviour…

As my name suggests I cannot stand this begging for stuff. Who would seriously want you to promote their brand? A company looking to go into administration?

And on another note, where can you find nice bikinis… the bleeping shops you silly tart.
Obviously she sold that story. Now shes asking for bikin sets for said holiday/wedding.
---
Same as mums at the nursery where she drops the messiah off
Cant wait for her be at the school gate the stupid tart. When my child was at nursery I didn't get to see many parents but at the school gate you definitely do.

• Angry
I’m guessing the landlord will have to sort the air conditioning units then 😬
Noooo imagine writing this knowing you pay duck all, it’s either your landlord paying or even worse, your son paying for it 🤢🤢

When we did kids football the parents were brutal. Telling the coach to bench rubbish players over their own etc. plus as mysoginistic as it sounds the Dads weren’t interested in Mums opinions on a ‘men’s’ game. (I know it’s changing but at grass roots they’re not that liberal). So they won’t take to her swanning in saying his ‘dad’ plays for England and it’s built in. They won’t give a shiny tit if they lose and will bench him. She will not cope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Obviously she sold that story. Now shes asking for bikin sets for said holiday/wedding.
---

Cant wait for her be at the school gate the stupid tart. When my child was at nursery I didn't get to see many parents but at the school gate you definitely do.
She will be way out of her depth if she does get him into private school

Reactions: 19
When we did kids football the parents were brutal. Telling the coach to bench rubbish players over their own etc. plus as mysoginistic as it sounds the Dads weren’t interested in Mums opinions on a ‘men’s’ game. (I know it’s changing but at grass roots they’re not that liberal). So they won’t take to her swanning in saying his ‘dad’ plays for England and it’s built in. They won’t give a shiny tit if they lose and will bench him. She will not cope!
Exactly, and unless there City fans telling em Kyle walker is the dad is only gonna p*ss em off 😂 especially when he’s not even there!

• Haha
Noooo imagine writing this knowing you pay duck all, it’s either your landlord paying or even worse, your son paying for it 🤢🤢
The thing is…. we all know he gets Sondico and she’s an Asda shopper.

Doesn’t matter how much Kairo’s struggling with the heat Lauryn will be saying ‘here’s a wee cold flannel KyKy’. Doesn’t matter how many people recommend an air con unit, she’s not going to spend waste £250 of Kairo’s maintenance on Kairo.

Reactions: 25
The thing is…. we all know he gets Sondico and she’s an Asda shopper.

Doesn’t matter how much Kairo’s struggling with the heat Lauryn will be saying ‘here’s a wee cold flannel KyKy’. Doesn’t matter how many people recommend an air con unit, she’s not going to spend waste £250 of Kairo’s maintenance on Kairo.
Honestly can’t imagine any kid being happy in sondico. My nephew has been in £250 boots since he was 7/8, and that is just the norm for us, I can’t actually cope that kyle walkers son, on 8k a month, is wearing sondico.

and I hope they’ve let the judge know this for the upcoming court case because what the duck is she spending kairos money on?!

Reactions: 18
Oh god that poor boy 😞 lauryn you truly are evil to do that to your baby 💔💔

• Sad
  • Angry
Honestly can’t imagine any kid being happy in sondico. My nephew has been in £250 boots since he was 7/8, and that is just the norm for us, I can’t actually cope that kyle walkers son, on 8k a month, is wearing sondico.

and I hope they’ve let the judge know this for the upcoming court case because what the duck is she spending kairos money on?!
As much as it pains me to admit it - depending on how small his feet are sondico are the only ones who make boots that small. I’m pretty sure adidas don’t start until about a size 10 and I’m pretty sure Nike is bigger like a size 13 (my nephew is 7 and tiny and I know he very upset he can’t have matching boots with his brother as Nike don’t make them in his size)

as for the kit - I think it is the same one, if you remember that always supporting photo it was far too big on him, the top was almost down to his knees. He hasn’t grown that much in a year - and let’s be fair she wouldn’t be paying out for it (and if she did you’d assume she’d be buying the newest kits)

Reactions: 19
As much as it pains me to admit it - depending on how small his feet are sondico are the only ones who make boots that small. I’m pretty sure adidas don’t start until about a size 10 and I’m pretty sure Nike is bigger like a size 13 (my nephew is 7 and tiny and I know he very upset he can’t have matching boots with his brother as Nike don’t make them in his size)

as for the kit - I think it is the same one, if you remember that always supporting photo it was far too big on him, the top was almost down to his knees. He hasn’t grown that much in a year - and let’s be fair she wouldn’t be paying out for it (and if she did you’d assume she’d be buying the newest kits)
Looks like you can get the astro turf boots like he was wearing today from Adidas in a size 8.

Attachments

Reactions: 13

I agree as much as it pains me also to say it I think sondico are the only brand to do small sizes most others start at kids 9 either way messiah hasn’t got the big feet she thinks he has 🙄 and his mum is still a slag.
You never see footballers kids in sondico though 🤣 I think they’ll get custom made from the brand sponsor something giro will never experience.
Also, that is the same shirt from last year so she is humiliating her son in more ways than one by that post which will be out there on the internet forever the sick witch.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.